[Resolved] Maxbhi.com — Refund of order cancel

Delhi, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Ramesh Thakor
I had ordred maxbhi.com for display of my mobile with Order id 120221 on 16/09/2015. I payid bill amount quick through netbanking. After 5 days they says that they are not able to dispatch order...and cancell my order on 21/09/2015. Till today 13/10/3015 they not funded me...I contact through mail & call theme they say me contact for payment solusation company...my compalint is that why I contact payment solusation company?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-04-28 20:31:05
They email me from [email protected] and call... i think its a proble of payment solution company ccavenue but also maxbhi.com.com can solve this problem easily...

[Oct 13, 2015] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Finally i got refund credited after 7 months..thanks consumer complaint forum...

Maxbhi.com — FAKE PRODUCT RECEIVED

The product i recieved is not correct . its totally diffrent from actual order. Not only this but the product i received is also damage. The company says that we are not eiligible for actual products or damage.

I had ordred maxbhi.com for display of my mobile with Order id 295062 on 26/06/2016. I payid bill amount quick through netbanking. Please cancell my order refund my account.
I had ordred maxbhi.com for touch screen digitizer for calkon octa 510-white with order id 316237 on 27/07/2016. payid bill amount quick throgh debit card .please cancell my order refund my account.
I had order maxbhi.com for touch screen digitizer for calkon octa 510-white with order id 316237 on 27/07/2016.
payid amount qucick throgh onlion banking acount.please cancell my order refund my account
Refund to bank order #547922

order date:16th july 2017
auto cancelled date: 19th
money refunded to bank : 19th july (process initiated as they said)

i keep on sending mails to them but they are not responding.

I called to their customer support numbers but no response.

PLEASE REFUND
Nikhil Nicky Atche's reply, Aug 18, 2017
Is they send u the monet
I had ordered maxbhi.com for touch screen for lava iris fuel 50. I pay for it by COD. But when I install it in my phone. It is not working properly.. So refund my amount
I had ordered maxbhi .com to cancel the order
order_id=1037203 rupes 234
please Please cancell my order refund my account. wrong iteams i was buying
Jaimin [email protected]'s reply, Jun 24, 2018
refund my money in paytm accout
kanagaraj ramar, Refound order no;#1085466, cencel
so Return my case, account deatails

NAME;G.mahalakshmi
A/C no;-[protected]
IFSC no;-IOBA0002861
BANK;INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
BRANCH;-Malli
Maxbhi not provide any docket no or tracing no i am order a part 5days ago my traking id is -2276190

318, 3rd Floor, Network Plaza, Saraswati Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005
    Maxbhi.com - Refund of order cancel