MCD Toll Tax — rfid tag

Dear sir/ma'am,

I have recharged my rfid for monthly pass for the month of sep'19 on 31-aug-19
And i paid inr 3000 online through mcd toll app,
But the rfid reader is available only few toll plaza's like rajokri/ dnd and there is no issue.

But on 2-sep-19 i visited new palam (Gurugram) on delhi-mehroli road and at the mcd post the employee's are not accepted the rfid tag, i show him on mcd toll app that i already paid for monthly pass, but they asking for cash after that i have turned back and entered in delhi from rajokri border and their is rfid accepted.

My concern is -
How much time i will turned back due to this issue?
Why you are not informing your mcd employee's about online recharge and mcd toll app?
Why they guys are misbehaving with us after paying for monthly pass?
If you are not ready to launch the rfid system than why you started this online recharge etc.?
Why you take online payment?

Now you tell me where i go for my issue, your worker's at mcd toll are ready to fight every time, they are unable to understand things, they need only cash.

Please arrange a latter or mcd payment slip in simple hindi language so that i can show it to your bouncers at mcd toll plaza, its very urgent because i am only earning person in my family and you know very well about your workers at mcd toll plaza.

My car registration number is up16gt2783

[Sep 04, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

All fake detail mentioned in my account

Dear sir:
I have a commercial vehicle so I have a RFID tag . At the time of recharge .I saw that all details in MCD toll App are fake .when I provided all original documents at the time of issue ing tag.
So I request you to resolve my issue.
Subesh singh
Dear sir

Kindly inform to you today our vehicle no.DL1LT2854 enter at kapasera border on 11.27am.

The vehicle was empty and inform to toll person and payment Rs.1500 deduction from my account by online.

As per toll person Rs.700 will be refund in your account but we have not get refund in our account till 1.55pm.

Please help and arrange refund in our account.

Naresh Kumar garg
M.no.[protected], [protected]
Naresh garg vishu garg's reply, Sep 22, 2019
Thanks for your fast response
My Name is Satyapal Singh Nagar and my vehicle Number is DL1RT6570. I have a RFID but My RFID is a Monthly pass. I want to Covert my RFID Tag Monthly Pass to Trip Base. And I have send in your email - [protected]@gmail.com 3 to, 4 Times. But i didn't received any reply from your email for this problem and In your mcd Toll Plaza worker cut a Rs 200 receipt. Is This your Law. Is your government.
I REQUEST MY RFID TAG CONVERT MONTHLY PASS TO TRIP BASE FAST TO FAST.
OWNER NAME : SATYAPAL SINGH NAGAR
VEHICLE NO :- DL1RT6570
MOBILE NO : [protected]
Sir please contact me
Today i recharge my vehicle
dl1vc2953
name :- saurabh bhasin
mobile:-[protected]
amount rs.1, 000/-
the vehicle is still black list and amount is also not seen
and deducted from my account
on[protected]

Sir my lorry number HR 55AA6431, on 14 December 2019, lorry enter from Badarpur border there was rice in lorry.which is green tax free, but my green tax has not been refunded yet

mera ragetered no h([protected]) 16/09/2019 ko 4000 ka amount mcd tool app.se kiya tha jiska
trax. no-sbi epay/[protected]/[protected]/ by pnb bank net banking se kiya tha abhi tak cradit nahi hua h.or na ki bank mr refund aaya h.pls help me

Amount of inr3800 deducted from my account while veh is at jhujhuli authority.
I have gps report of vehicle
please tell procedure to get refund of amount deducted.
Thanks and regards
navjot frozen food carriers
Sir 30 January ko Meri gadi number HR55 P 2520 ka online tag Kat liya gya v driver se cash bhi le liya gya please sir mere 900 ruppey refund Karne ki krpa kare

Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 100002