Medanta The Medicity

Sat 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun Closed

Medanta The Medicity Complaints & Reviews

I am patient with bed no 4237
Dr has said to give 30ml liquid every hour .
But I haven’t received more then two hrs
Jul 30, 2021

Medanta The Medicity customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    My mother Mrs. Bachan Gambhir (UHID: MM[protected] is no more. She was died in Medanta emergency ward itself.
    She was...

My name is Abhishek Rakshit and I got Sputnik V vaccination from Medanta today. My wife took it yesterday. Both the times, we were not provided with any payment receipts. Today, when I asked for it, I was told to come and collect it post vaccination. However, when I went there (first counter, adjacent to the entry gate), I was again lied to saying that I will get an SMS with receipts within an hour, but I didn't. I made two payments, one for myself today and one for my wife, Jyotishmita Dhar, yesterday, but no receipt. I don't understand why such a renowned hospital like Medanta would do such thing. I am writing to you first for a resolution before highlighting this in any social media platform. I can be reached at [protected] and the receipt can be shared at rakshit.[protected]@gmail.com. Thank you
    Jul 17, 2021

#fatherneedjustice
      This father's Day.our family life ruined.In absence of my father @Kishan Lal .he was a true fighter of Indian Army.Due to heart attack we have admitted my father on 15th April in Medanta Medicity.that was a wrong decision that have taken our life.the treatment should be done by them immediately as that was ECHS(ex service man health contribution) panel.but as this was a semi government body approval got late by 96 hrs and Medicity hospital staffs and doctors are not cordinating among eachother documentation done by us and they intentionally misbehaved no response to us and provided wrong document and delaying process.they left my father untreated for 5 days.they don't even ask for money and we have haven't understood there intention as it was against ECHS cashlesh policy.due to all messup i have lost my father.I urge every individual only VIP can live the life or common man can also live life easier with out fighting the system""""please Share this experience to other so that other can save there life"""
      Jul 10, 2021

The plaintiff seeks following information under Right to information Act 2005

Want to know ...

Respected sir/madam
        I am Sagar Saini from Lucknow. My patient was admitted on 2-6-21 . Starting from then we have been very badly treated by the hospital staff. We had a bad conversation with the guard also one day. He had very rudely commented on us. Please take quick action against him or else I will take legal action against the hospital and the guard as well.
        Thank you.
        Jun 07, 2021

I'm Udit Garg, Patient UHID - MM01857308, Admitted on 16/5/21 and got discharged on 24/5/21.

Feedback for your hospital -
          1) Housekeeping below average.
          2) Except 2-3 nursing staff mostly all were very inexperienced and easy going towards the patient.
          3) Despite many reminders ...no diet plan is still provided. I m totally confused what to eat and what to avoid to regain my stamina and strength.

4) Most important - It was evening when I was discharged from the hospital. No medicines were handed over to me even for one time. I had to visit the Pharmacy first, purchase my medicines and then I went home .It was very difficult for me to even sit in the car but because no one at hospital bothered to give handover of medicines, I had to visit the Pharmacy first in that condition.

5) No guidance provided about after effects of C-19 treatment and how to handle any situation in case of any complications or emergency.
          May 26, 2021

Good Morning,
            My patient Mr. Suresh Chandra Agarwal patient Id MM01823754 was admitted to Medanta on 19th April. On...
            In my eyes it is a very serious matter. On humanitarian grounds it would be recommended by all the humans.
            I am the...

Doctor would not come on time the slot given by the Medanta Medicity Hospital is 11:50 am but the doctor wouldn't come till 2:00 pm the Doctor name is Dr. Praveen Chandra so it's a request to change my doctor and give me the appointment of Dr. Terehan it's a humble request from my side.

(Anam Aftab)
            May 19, 2021

This is a worst service by Medanta Medicity Hospital i don't tolerate this behavior from Doctor

Good morning i am Akhilesh Dwivedi i have given blood at 1 may 2021 to patient Rudra pratap singh. Please do not given my blood to this patient. This patient didn't have my any relation .his father forcelly given blood by me.so please did not given my blood.
              My contact number is [protected]
              Tomorrow i am goes to police station for this complaint
              Thanks and regards
              Akhilesh Dwivedi
              May 02, 2021

I manjeet singh from harchandpur raebareli i have taken the video call appointment of Dr.Ruchita sharma on 20th April 2021 and the confirmation date was given by medanta on 20th and my appointment was on 23rd april 2021. I paid Rs. 1000 to medanta by online payment for the appointment, but mine and mrs. Preetam kaur video call appointment was not happened. So I requesting to you that whether refund my money or give me new appointment of dr Ruchita sharma.. If you did not give me appointment or refund my money I will take legal action against medanta hospital.
                Apr 28, 2021

Please do Something otherwise i will take legal action against medanta.

My patient Mr Kuldip Singh was admitted in Medanta hospital - Lucknow, in emergency ward and he expired on 1:30 am on[protected].

He was carrying a mobile phone along with him which is missing from the final belongings handed over to us.

Please find the details as mentioned below:

Name of Pateint- Kuldip Singh
                  Emergency Ward no. 22, Medanta Lucknow
                  Duration of hospitalisation- 14 April to 22 April
                  Date and time of death- 01:30 AM 22 April
                  Missing mobile details- Samsung Galaxy M30 Blue colour.

Please help to locate the mobile phone since it is missing from the belongings handed over to the attendant.

Adnan
                  +91-[protected]
                  Apr 27, 2021

Very bad service in Medanta hospital, very high cost of every test still report not provide in time period, staffs are not...

I have been trying to admit my husband who is a COVID patient. I called the emergency number a while ago, but thay refused saying that there is no bed available. I do not understand the dynamics. For a hospital like Medanta, is this way to address such critical situation?? If there is no beds, it is not The Hospital's responsibility to organise for more more beds given the current cases in Gurgaon. I do not beleive that Medanta does not have the bandwidth, but the intention is not there clearly to treat COVID patient. May be it is not so lucrative.
                    Apr 11, 2021

My father adimit in6/4/21in 6ovlock I submitted documents icu department in 10 am I called many time for documents complete...
                      This is with regard to in patient Mrs. Pooja Mehta in room ni. 5105 at Medanta, Gurugram.

The insurance query...

My father admitted in 6/4/21 evenings 6 pm for peralices COVID test complete 8 pm but results come at 1. Am next day ye Balkar ki COVID ki report urzent Wala test hai 1 hour me aa jaega and staff behave so bad
                      Staff behave
                      Staff behave
                      Apr 07, 2021

My father is a heart patient and done by pass surgery from your hospital in 2017. Every year he is taking yearly follow up...

Online appointment today at 3:40pm

No call from Medanta yet

They only ask upfront payment
                        Apr 01, 2021