Christian Medical College Customer Care

Tel : +91 41 6228 2021
Fax: +91 41 6222 3362

View More Information...

Bad

Christian Medical College related photos (17)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Christian Medical College Photos

Christian Medical College Complaints & Reviews

My Father Doing Hemodialysis in AK lab (CMC).
Right now in CMC not following Safety Hazardous & No Safety Precautions.br...

My name is dilip kumar jha my patient id is -078021P. I was asked ti get admitted in the hospital a day before as the doctor said they need to perform an emergency operation. So i got admitted dint have a drop of water since morning nor food and then the operation never happened i was kept waiting and nobody is answering now i will have to wait one more day paying all the fee and not having food and water. What kind of treatment is this?
Apr 14, 2021
Due to rush of patient's it took this much of time the doctor spoke to me he ll operated as soon as possible
Apr 14, 2021

Christian Medical College customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
The problem is resolved no need for any action. Thankyou

My grandma was operated here on 14th April. I came here only with my aunt and grandma and she was admitted in O6 ward.br...
    We were bringing our child for vaccination today (12-Apr-2021). The staff who usually enter the next visit date, entered it...

I have admitted my father (Ramana Reddy Kanumuru) in W ward under hepatology.
    We are very displeased with the staff behaviour (especially with sister Jayabharathi) in the ward (being dispolite and very rude when beating with patients and relatives)
    I hope this issue will be resolved at Nursing superintendent level and I will be provided with written apology from the concerned staff in the ward or I will take this issue further in court of law as I have proof regarding the same
    Mar 30, 2021

I am Adhikarla Shridhar from Bhilai (C.G). I came to visit CMC for my Father's treatment. Here I took the meals from hospital...
      My complaint is listed
      On recommended one of my friend I took online appointment date 15th march regarding my Neuro...

In pregancy building floor 3, there is no proper response from security. They behaving like people's are taking free treatment.
      Also hospital has to pls think and put the rule because now not allowing for visitors due to covid19. During allocated visiting time also not allowing.
      In patent point of view its very critical and risk to handle the situation. Administration know very well, kindly modify the rule. It should not impact human health as well.
      Mar 22, 2021

I ve booked an appointment for my 5 year old kid in ORTHO opd to diagnose ctev. We were asked to report at 8 am and we reposted in time..the person in MRO didn't respond for queries where to wait or which room we ll be called upon. Since there were two.rooms 1 and 2 on the other side of block, we went again and asked him where should we wait..he got annoyed and told doctor is not available, why you are troubling us if doctor is not available..it's already 9.20 now..at what time should we expect doctors to arrive..when patients are expected to be in time for treatment why can't doctors start treatment in time..when they start late, the diagnosis will be improper and ultimately patients are to suffer..why there is no transparency in informing availability of doctors? Is the management understanding the agony of such parents?
        Mar 16, 2021

My father was admitted on MTS 2 department bed number -222A,
          Passant name -BHIM PAL, , ID -234270P

Neurosurgery...

The main reception counter is always empty. The nurses are not co-operative with the patient and their relatives. The doctor is not available even if the patient is serious. Even while calling over two times the doctor is unavailable.
          The system of this hospital is a total harassment to the people. Any patient who is serious will be waiting empty stomach all day only to get disappointment.
          Therefore I would not recommend this hospital to any person I know.
          Attending the patient first should be your utmost priority. Negligence is highly maintained here.
          Mar 05, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam
            My patient is under treatment of Dr. Edmond Jonathon G/Dr.Mark Ranjan Jesudason. Patient Id - 93232H...

Respected sir/madam
            cmc is a trusted hospital to all indians and foreigners also.
            Since 2015 personally i am very much impressed with cmc treatment vellore.I have introduced so many patients to cmc and given awareness about cmc greatness.
            But
            cmc chittoor branch security staff and especially cash counter staff are behaving very rudely with all especially i have faced lot problems with these staff.
            This is the kind information.
            These people are spoiling the reputation and people's trust and belief of cmc.

Feb 22, 2021

In Pediatric ICU security and Sisters has give food token some person. Not given some persons what is the reason pls give clarity food token eligible for all persons or not. If eligible each patient why security not given food token.

Sir

When we are going to bring the medicine at the time Card is not accept. Continuasly they told card mission not work OR wait some time. But beside counter is also mission work good. But name bord displayed "PEDIATRIC PATIENT GIVE PREFERENCE" This is not good

Request: Please solve the Card mission properly work in cash counter. Because this is not a small hospital.
                Feb 20, 2021

1. Sir, doctors are not inform to parents daily what about patient condition when come to ICU.

2. Securety not accept for mobile multiple charging.
                  Feb 20, 2021

We r reporting MRO at 10.00 they told doctor will call u.. But now time 2.30 no one called us ... Worst approach... We have...

I had paid for my medical report on 23/01/2021. And also written my address on envelope which they provided to fill and gave that to them. I didn't got any email and medical report Till today (12/02/2021). My patient I'd is "231660H". Name v.vijayashanthi ok
                    Feb 12, 2021

At MRO we were called at 7:00 AM but we have to wait till 2:00 PM doctor was not calling us from morning. I went to MRO I asked him he told that u will be called next but no call from doctor's side in dermatology department today. Not expected from CMC. Pls see to it..
                      Jan 28, 2021

Opd I get appointment 12.30 until 3.30 haven't call doctor, wait wait very tired please take note the doctor's and mro staffs arrange sequencely
                        Jan 20, 2021