Medanta The Medicity — rude and ignorant dietitian

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Meera Jain on Nov 4, 2017
My patient id is 66422. I visited your dietician on 02.11.2017. This visit to dietician was advised by my cardiologist as p/ptca he observed that my sugar was 125/170 and since my physical activity have reduced i must control my sugar through proper diet. When she asked me about my current meals practice i told her that last full meals i take at around 5:30 pm and that is because i follow jain faith. And here she got so much disturbed that she clearly told that then she could not do anything for me and can not advise six meals between 9 am and 5:30 pm. I even told that after sunset i do not take cereals or anything made of cereals but otherwise i can take anything so that it is vegetarian and take milk any way around 9 pm but even then she did not advise anything further. The chart noting also reads "dinner: 5 pm - 1 big plate salad. I felt not only cheated but wasted nearly 2 hours in waiting for my turn and also got humiliated for no fault of mine. I never expected such a unprofessional and unethical treatment to a patient at medanta medicity.

[Nov 04, 2017] Medanta The Medicity customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samarth Bhanot's response, Feb 28, 2018
Action against rude and mannerless customer executive

Comments

The guy on customer was very rude in talking and he had no manners i felt like slapping him for this better take action

+91 12 4414 1414 [Medicity]