Medanta The Medicity — Ultrasound department complaint

I have gone to Medanta Lucknow hospital with my daughter on 28.08.2021 for GI Surgery. Dr. has recommended for HPB/KBU and other Pathology reports. I have consulted to Ultrasound department and request for HPB/KBU 12.30 P.M.. Counter clerk/nurse said to me that call hotline No.[protected] and book ultrasound appointment. I have requested to clerk/nurse that my daughter is empty stomach and I have come to Kanpur. She has replied that without appointment USG is not possible. I have booked appointment dated on 30.08.2021 time 1.30 PM. I have reached dated 30.08.2021 time 10.00 A.M. for Ultrasound and waiting our number. At 11.30 A.M Two Patients have come to counter and request for ultrasound without appointment. Counter clerk/nurse said to him please deposit fees to the counter and after one hour your ultrasound is done. Those patients were waiting after deposit the amount. I have surprised that clerk/nurse have called both person for ultrasound. I have complaint for this act. She said to me that it is my jurisdiction. Your appointment is 1.30 PM. Take your seat and waiting your number. I said to her that I will complain above act. She said to me that as you like. Before this two patients are already return without appointment.
Ravindra Pratap
H-1527 Keshav Puram Kalyanpur, Kanpur
Medanta The Medicity customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments