[Resolved] Medi Assist India — Insurance payment not received

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected]
Dear Sir
My claim number 13748207 is pending with you long back . I had submit email to my head office that reject rs 400 - chest pain report and rs 950 lab bill reject and pass reaming amount.

I had already submitted hospital seal pdf file to my head office

Deal in submitting bill is due not known procedure to me
Regus to you pass my claim immediately effect

Sunil deshak
Pune
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2017

[Feb 09, 2017] Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected], Feb 09, 2017
Please call and solve my problem
Medi Assist India Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2017
We regret the unpleasant experience you have had. We have made it easier for our customers to manage their health insurance benefits through our self-help tool, MediBuddy. You can track your claims in real-time, know your policy details; plan your hospitalization and much more. Our members receive claim status alerts on a continuous basis on their registered mobile number and email ID.

To get on board:
• Visit me.MediBuddy.in to sign in or activate your account with your policy number.
• Give a missed call to[protected] to download the MediBuddy app for managing your health insurance policy on the go and track your claims real time!
• Edit your profile to update your email ID and mobile phone number to start receiving updates.

In case of any dissatisfaction with the resolution provided, please mail us at [protected]@mediassistindia.com.

Team Medi Assist

Comments

I have submitted my claim No.13505836 dated 25 Oct 16. But still not final. They are asking about hospital employees strength. but in the claim policy this not mentioned. other all formalities I have completed. Pls do the needful or give direction that where I have to submitted my complaint.
Pls do the needful
thanks.

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Medi Assist India - Insurance payment not received