Medi Assist India — my birthing claim for my wife is denied even after doing it in a cashless hospital

I work for jp morgan and chase india and mediassit is the tpa for insurance. I opted for a cashless facility in motherhood hospital. After our discharge motherhood submitted all the documents and on time and later they asked me for some extra documents which i went and submitted on time. After 30 days they rejected my claim. I went to motherhood and they said that there are some 5 more cases where mediassist have denied and they will take care of it.
I checked with mediassist and they said new india assurance have denied it because the documents was not submitted on time. When i reverted back to the customer care team with all the relevant sms and details on the portal then they asked me to submit all my documents as hard copies. This again i told to motherhood and they said that they will take care of it and they have already send those hard copies.
My question is i have taken a cashless and why would i have to follow up. So i have asked motherhood to do so. They said that i can be rest assured and they will take care of it. 30 days have passed since then and nothing i have heard back from motherhood or mediassit. Please help

[Apr 29, 2019] Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir.
i have deposited Rs10300/- on 7 jan 2019 but till date i have not received any acknowledgement or any communication from your side, i have given three mail to you till unanswered . your toll free call is not responding, i can forward you the recording of your call center call of more than 12 minutes . Since It is delay ed by 3+months .

Medi Assist India
    Medi Assist India Phone
    Medi Assist India Address
    “Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078