Scindia a 15yr old was admitted on the 4th Oct at Medi Hope for severe stomach pain, loss of appetite and rashes. A couple of scan was taken and the doctors confirmed it was due to Appendicitis, however which was not visible in the scans taken. Ideally which was not the cause.
She was taken for a Laparoscopic on 5th Oct early morning also operated for appendicitis by Dr. Aritra Gosh; she was at the hospital until the 8th Oct with pain killers. Later discharged. She continued to have severe pain and rashes coming back. And when contacted Dr. Aritra Gosh was called to check about the pain he had given a pain killer and also disclaimed that it was not his mistake and nothing to do with the surgery and not his responsibility .We had again taken her to the hospital on the 10th Oct.
From then until the 14th of Oct, they had only been giving her high dosage of Antibiotics and pain killers, not knowing what the cause is. Doctors were not available in need. Later another doctor (Gastro speacialist) came on the 14th evening and confirmed that she was being treated incorrectly and she has HSP and stopped complete medication and kept her on saline and PAN. He had not visited her after that though. Went contacted over the phone, however had no response from him as well. The pain faded out slowly without knowing the actual cause and right medication. She was discharged again after a day the pain came back.
Hospital works only with nurses and duty doctors who work on instructions provided by the unprofessional doctors who are not available at the hospital at all. And suggest medications on assumptions. There was no procedure for any kind of diagnosation. When questioned, we were given no proper response, every doctor disclaiming that it was not their job. And wanted to discharge her cause they did not want to risk more and finally did on 20th Oct.
Definitely they charged us a bomb only for incorrect diagnosing, unwanted operation, terrible pain, a lot of time wasted taking our little girl through so much unwanted useless doctors and treatment.
• Bill settlement – 1, 60, 000. Have been charged such a huge amount for treating NOTHING
• To meet the MD Mr.Amit was also not granted, just made us wait for hours together and finally had to pay(throw) the money and come out
• Final medication was pain killer and not any fix was made
Why dint we take Scindia to other hospital if MediHope was super Hopeless?
Other hospitals refused to take her because of the unwanted operation that done by Dr. Aritra Gosh and his disclaimers. Hospitals did not want to risk any blunder made by MediHope.
Facts about MediHope
• Do not have professional Doctors with proper diagnosing skills. Rather practice on the patients using trial and error method.
• No ownership, no point of contact to discuss about the status of the patient(had been re-directed to duty doctors who were of no help nor knowledge about the patient). Literally deaf
• The so called experts are not available to discuss on the patients state. They visit the hospital only twice a week, which means they cannot handle 24/7 service. Just a method to loot money. Just an eye washes with the duty doctors available.