[Resolved] Medlife — after repeated request medlife is least bothered to send the amended invoice which is my right

P.O. GIP Colony, PS Jagacha, Santragachi Station R, Howrah, West Bengal, India
 Subhra Chowdhury on May 17, 2019
On 02.05.2019 i have place my first order medicine for my mother who is a diabetic patient. I have uploaded the prescription. While placing the order i have repeated time told that i want correct bill in the name of the patient as well as the doctor name as mentioned in the prescription as i have to produce the bill to my office for reimbursement. When i have received i have seen that they wrongly typed the patient name and there is no doctors name mentioned. Also in the invoice the one of the medicine name glugoryl m3 forte was correctly typed but they have supplied only glucoryl m3. So i called and explained that one medicine should be return and i required the amended invoice copy. They have said 1st they will raise a new order for the return medicine and then you can call for amended invoice. Two day after i have called for the amended invoice and they told they have raise the complaint and withing 24 hrs you will get the invoice to your registered mail id. Since then i am chasing for the amended invoice copy and on 15th day i came to know as one material was been return the order is closed and they cannot send the duplicate invoice copy. My question since its their mistake why should the customer suffer. Request you to plz look into it and expedite the matter. Plz find the order details as below along with the attached prescription and bill:

Patient name: ila chowdhury
Doctor name:dr. Awadhesh kumar singh
Order no: or9128jma-001a
Order value: rs 4166.36

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 14, 2019

[May 19, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Jun 08, 2019
Dear customer, we apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your query to our concern team as earliest you will receive the call from our representative.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - after repeated request medlife is least bothered to send the amended invoice which is my right