Medlife — delivery delay and no actions on complaints order id: or1212yh-0001a

manish ghorpade on Jan 3, 2018
Dear team,

I have ordered one medicine through order id: or1212yh-0001a on 26th dec 2017. The delivery date was keep changing from 28th dec, 29th dec, 30th dec, 1 jan, 2nd jan, 3rd jan, the delivery dates are keep changing everyday.

Even after 2-3 complaints the delivery was not done. The delivery boy updated false status on 1jan saying customer unavailable, which is not true and he even didn't call me once.

Funniest part is medlife don't have delivery boys contact no in there database, the name is updated with false contact no.

I had requested them to arrange a call back from the senior, which never happen and i had to call back them twice to had talk with the senior of customer care team.

I had a very bad experience with my previous order too where i had ordered two medicine and they send only one and didn't even inform me that they don't have medicine in stack.

I have decided to never ever purchase any thing from medlife and i will also recommend others to not purchase anything.

delivery delay and no actions on complaints order id: or1212yh-0001a
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - delivery delay and no actions on complaints order id: or1212yh-0001a