[Resolved] Medlife — medicine ordered not yet recd

0-12 Parijat Keshav path Ashok Marg c-scheme, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 Shreekant Mundhra on May 21, 2019
I had ordered medicine worth ₹1161.88 on 19.05.19 order no OR73030S-006A and was informed through msg that will be delivered by 21.5.19, today at 8.35 pm I called medilife coustmer care for status of delivery, they replied me that the my order is not processed due to no reason, they asked me to cancel the order I am heart patient and expected quick delivery as my medicine has finished .I uploaded all my prescription .
Please look into this on war footing basis and deliver my medicine
Shreekant mundhra

medicine ordered not yet recd
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2019

[May 22, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, May 30, 2019
Dear Shreekant Mundhra, As per our record the order has been delivered successfully. We would like to apologise for the late delivery of medicines. Providing a good service is our main goal and it is unfortunate that you didn't get it on time. All deliveries are subject to availability of stock.We value your need and ensure timely delivery in future.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - medicine ordered not yet recd