[Resolved] Medlife — no refund back of my money

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Aishwarya Sen on Apr 27, 2019
I ordered a cream (Or5294pla-002a) on 22/04/19, and the order was cancelled by medlife on the next day suggest that "the product went out of stock" (Though when i bought it, it showed that it was in stock). They also said that "refund will be done in 3-4 business days" but there is no refund at all. You autonomously cancel my order and then don't refund?
Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2019

[Apr 27, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2019
Dear Aishwarya Sen, We're sorry for the experience you had with our services. We have forwarded your query to our concern team as earliest you will receive the call from our representative.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Jun 08, 2019
Dear Customer, We can see that you have received the auto refunded via JUSPAY Apr 22, 2019 5:18:38 PM ₹ 85.[protected] SBI VISA DEBIT CARD.We're sorry for the experience you had with our service.As per the Our telephonic conversation, We are sure that you will have a better experience the next time around.

Comments

fake consumer care ATM card mang raha hain mera ko
Mobile no: [protected]

Mera 10.lkh rupees chale gaya
this is fake website

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - no refund back of my money