[Resolved] Medlife — order cancellation and refund

Hanamkonda, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Nnreddy on Apr 17, 2019
Order# or35471ka-001a. I have ordered medicines through medlife on 06-04-19. They have changed the medicines in the order and also demanded extra amount in cash at the time of delivery for which i did not agree and did not accept the parcel for the above reasons. As on 17-04-19, they have not cancelled my order and are not processing my refund despite multiple calls and emails.

order cancellation and refund
Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2019

[Apr 17, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2019
Dear Shilpa Shankar, We're sorry for the experience you had with our services. The order status is cancelled and as suspected due to technical glitch the refund was pending.We have forwarded your complaint to our concern team and we will keep you update once we get a confirmation from our concern team on priority.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Jun 08, 2019
Dear Customer, We can see that you have received the amount has been refunded on 6 April 2019 at 1:09:03 p.m. ISTTransaction ID: 2TS85333E4258505M.We're sorry for the experience you had with our service.As per the Our telephonic conversation, We are sure that you will have a better experience the next time around.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - order cancellation and refund