[Resolved] Medlife — payment

Payyanur, Kannur District, Kerala, India
 Sunita Ashok on Apr 1, 2019
I ordered demelan cream n bill was 254.80/- which i paid through amazon pay but now again i received msg saying i have to pay 303.20/-.. I complained 4, 5 times n evn called on the gvn no. But no respones. Tomarrow may b the delivery, i wanted to cancel it but i am not able to, n wanted my money back. I still dint got ny reply from medlife, if today is delivery then what i should do, i cant pay twice n i don't think they will return it vthout payment
Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2019

[Apr 01, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2019
Dear Sunita Ashok, We're sorry for the experience you had with our service. Kindly send us registered mobile number to look into this and assist you better. Kindly share your order details at [protected]@medlife.com or direct message the registered contact number.

Comments

The most untrustworthy company. Make you fools. Cheaters and liars. The are such bluffer's that it's risky to trust their results. Degraded third class company. Medlife plays with people's life.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - payment