[Resolved] Medlife — received a defective automatic blood pressure monitor device

Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 ahmedsalam120 on Apr 19, 2019
Order id - #or4842vja-001a

Medlife has sold a faulty automatic bp monitor device. It worked only for 5 minutes.

Medlife has been fooling around customers by selling unsound items.

Theres no pressure building in arm cuff. The screen remains blank. No reading is displayed. The device vibrates for few seconds and turns off.

Extremely useless quality of products and services are delivered by medlife. However this was the last time i made any purchase through medlife and

I need a refund of my money as soon as possible. Please probe into my issue and hope it gets resolved soon.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2019
The money was refunded.

[Apr 19, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Customer, We're sorry for the experience you had with our services. Kindly send us the order id or mobile number to look into this and assist you better.
Updated by ahmedsalam120, Apr 23, 2019
Order ID- #OR4842VJA-001A
Mobile number - [protected]

Please probe into the issue and solve it.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear customer, We're sorry for the experience you had with our services. The return request has been raised and we have prioritized the complaint and follow up with the concern team.
Updated by ahmedsalam120, Apr 24, 2019
The item has been collected back by a person stating that he is from medlife.
Updated by ahmedsalam120, Apr 24, 2019
No acknowledgement was given.
Updated by ahmedsalam120, Apr 24, 2019
How should I be sure whether it was an authorised return pickup from medlife.
Updated by ahmedsalam120, Apr 24, 2019
Now i dont have the purchased item, neither i got my money back nor any acknowledgement from medlife.
Updated by ahmedsalam120, Apr 24, 2019
Why do people mentally harrass customers by such reckless services.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2019
Dear Customer, We can see that you have received the refund amount of return medicine (Transaction ID: OR4842VJA-001A_1, Dated: 24th Apr '19) .We're sorry for the experience you had with our service.As per the Our telephonic conversation, We are sure that you will have a better experience the next time around.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - received a defective automatic blood pressure monitor device