[Resolved] Medlife — regarding delay in medicine delivery.

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Barinder Singh Ghuman on May 12, 2019
I had placed an order on medlife on 7th may and selected 11th may as a delivery data because this is my weekend.

Today, on 12th may i have received a call from their team that one of the medicine is not available.

I have two queries here: 1) why they did not call me on 10th may that one medicine is missing and can we pursue with reset of the order?

2) why the billed a product which is not present in their inventory?

These are medical services and any delay can cause life. This delay an irresponsible behavior is unacceptable. They moved the delivery date to 13th may without my permission, now i will not be available at my home for a full week.

My order number is #or9965xka-002a

Barinder singh ghuman
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[May 12, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, May 13, 2019
Dear Shashikant B, We're sorry for the experience you had with our services. We have forwarded your complaint to our concern team and we will keep you update once we get a confirmation from our concern team on priority.
Medlife Customer Care's response, May 13, 2019
Dear Barinder, We're sorry for the experience you had with our services. We have forwarded your complaint to our concern team and we will keep you update once we get a confirmation from our concern team on priority.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Customer, We deeply regret the inconvenience. Hope you have received the call from our representative and the issue is resolved.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - regarding delay in medicine delivery.