[Resolved] Medlife — regarding poor service

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 Poonammehta7 on Feb 11, 2019
This is to inform you that myself placed an order on 05.02.2019 from your company. At the time of order it was shown that these medicine will be deliver to me on 07.02.2019. On 07.02.2019 i have not received the medicines and instead of medicine i have received a mail that i have to pay additional amount of 111 rs. When i had paid that amount again on 08.02.2019 & 09.02.2019 i have not received my order. These medicine were very urgent & i had ordered only because it was shown that it will be deliver to me after two days. I have received a message on 08.02.2019 & 09.02.2019 that delivery agent tried to deliver the medicine but could not deliver because he was unable to reach me. However delivery agent has not called me single time.
I called at customer care & insisted them to deliver the medicine as these were very urgent medicine. Then on 10.02.2019 when i got my medicine it was incomplete there was one medicine was missing. Also delivery agent has taken back his medicine & told me to cancel the order. But i was not able to cancel the order. Most surprising thing is that customer care number is not toll free & every time when you will call them amount will be deducted from your phone balance. Again after wasting my 30 rs my call was connected & person has only initiated my 111 rs & not full amount. Now my question is why you people are just playing with our health, money & emotions. I had such a bad experience with this company & had made biggest mistake of my life by ordering medicine from your company.
I just want to aware people do not buy medicine from this company. Kindly refund my whole amount as i don't have that much money, time & patience to waste!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2019

[Feb 11, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019
Dear Poonammehta, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your order details at [email protected] or direct message the registered contact number so we can get in touch with you and resolve it at earliest. We are eagerly looking forward to serve you.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - regarding poor service