Medplus India — delay in delivery

Anshuman Pattanayak on May 18, 2019
I have ordered medicines on 9th of may, 2019. I understand the order should be delayed due to cyclone fani which has hit bhubaneswar. On checking with customer care they said it will take max 7 days, but today is 18th may and in fact the medicines have been received in the medplus store, orakal. Still they are not delivering today and saying it will be delivered tomorrow. The store is 500 meters from my house. I am worried as my father is not consuming medicines since last 3, 4 days as the medicines are finished.
Medplus do you really understand the necessity of the medicine???
And when i called customer care first time, that fellow cut my call.
Is this the way you deal with your customers.

Better i can go with some other medicine delivery sites.. Thanks for your business

[May 19, 2019] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, May 19, 2019
Dear Customer,

With reference to complaint, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to share us with your contact details so, that we can resolve the same on priority.

For further assistance, please callus on[protected] or reply us via email to [email protected]

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - delay in delivery