MedPlus India
MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.

MedPlus India Customer Care

Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

MedPlus India Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased some medicine along with pantesa500 mg on 9th June 2021 thru your outlet 97 Barassie Rd East Rabindrapally...

I am a Medplus consumer but when Iused to pay my bill online payment by my Diners club black credit card then it refused . I cannot understand refused this card. I am in problem.please try to solve the problem.
Jun 19, 2021

Sir/madam
    I am your regular customer. You can check the medicine I used to take by my mobile number. But today misbehave...

Not well mannered, indecent behaviour, rough attitude, not answering properly staffs are not well qualified i myself had a bitter experience kindly take necessary action. Resident of radhanagar.
    Jun 18, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased some medicine along with pantesa on 9/06/2021 from wirelesspara medplus outlet of barrackpore . But 10% discount given on pansesa. I have already lodge a complain on 9.06.21 vide ID no 2890502 till the date I have not heard anything from your end. Pl expedite.

Prithwis Das
      Jun 15, 2021

Thank you for writing to us.

With regard to the E-Mail below. Unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve any information with the details provided by you.Hence,

we request you to kindly write back to us with your valid contact details (i.e., registered phone number/ MedPlus customer id).

Medplus Customer Care Team,
      (Call):[protected]

Medplus Customer Care Team,
      (Call):[protected]
      (Email): [protected]@medplusmart.com

Recently i bought a protein powder from medplus store in villupuram on June 11th. Eventually i asked a normal ensure protein...
        13/6/2021- the pharmacist is so careless that he always gives wrong medicine which is not in the prescription. They have their...
        I am regular cusomer of medplus for the last so many years. On[protected], I bought medicines for Rs 1723 / attached tax invoice...

I have returned one strip of Rosofit cv10 capsules strip which was purchased at Rs. 244.[protected] % discount) . However on return i got credit amount of only 168.5 Rs. This is total cheating. An additional amount of 76.32 has been recovered. It seems there is an issue with software used for calculation.
        Jun 10, 2021

Thank you for writing to us.
        As per the email.Please provide with your registered mobile number to serve you better.

(Email): [protected]@medplusindia.com,
        (Email): [protected]@medplusmart.com,
        (Web): www.medplusmart.com.

(Email): [protected]@medplusindia.com,
        (Email): [protected]@medplusmart.com,
        (Web): www.medplusmart.com.

(Web): www.medplusmart.com
        With reference to your email, Unfortunately we could not be able to retrieve your information.

Kindly share us your details (registered mobile number/ medplus customer id) to [protected]@medplusmart.com or [protected]@medplusindia.com. So that will check and assist you accordingly.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serving you in the best possible way.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Team.

On 10th of May I had ordered an Oximeter for my parents who were effected by COVID and were in isolation. He immediately needed...
          Hi this is Aravind Kumar A.
          I have purchased the medicine from MedPlus, kamadhenu Nagar branch, on 07.06.2021. The...

I have purchased pantesa along with some other medicines video serial invoice no [protected] dated 9.06.2021.
          The machine rebate allow 10% for pentasa .
          Please refund the Rs 77 at an early date.
          My mobile no [protected].
          Jun 09, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Medplus Delta Bhubaneswar closeong time shows in online 11 pm but when I call them in 9:58 they told me our shop is close...
            I am P Yoganandam, Retired Senior Senior Manager of Canara Bank and a senior citizen. I have been regular customer of Med...
            I was at the Medplus drug store on the Alapakkam main road, Maduravoyal, Chennai, near Meenakshi General Hospital.
            I...

I purchased medicines worth 1260₹ when i ask for bill they were saying printer damaged we cant give bill.when i argue they were saying do what ever you want we wont give bill iam a regular visitor to the store this is very bad experience this time
            May 31, 2021
            solved
            May 31, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            With reference to your email, Thank you for the note.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Team.

I m booking medicines in medplus app and i payed in payment in paytm app upi succusfully sent but reciver bank didn't recived...
              We have purchased 30 Pin Om 40 Tablets. Each 15 tablet strip one is Rs. 263 and another strip is Rs. 289. Total amount is...

Respected sir,
              My name is SAIKAT SEN. I am a regular buyer of medplus. I buy medicines nearly 4 to 5 k every months. Today I had a very bad experience. I went to buy medicines from birati abashan outlet and it was for 1k almost but they have no POS machine and I had not much cash with me, so forcefully i buy medicine for 200rs. Suddenly after 10 minutes someone called and asked me to come again as their POS machine starts working fine.

Now my question is that! What kind of harassment is this with a valuable coustomer like us? What kind of fault was in that POS machine which has been resolved within 10 minutes.

I am truly not satisfied with this kind of behavior. Please look into this matter as soon as possible.
              May 28, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Plz surch this no [protected].Also seen the purches details...
              Thank you for writing to us.

Note: We have escalated to concern store team to check an and take action and won't be repeated in future.

Medplus Customer Care Team

Placed online order for 1300 Rs. including an hand sanitizer.
                The order was split as two. The others were delivered but handsanitizer which was in a separate bill was not delivered.
                The guy doing delivery took both the otps from my parents since the order was for them.

I escalated the issue to medplus but they keep saying order status is delivered.I again told them the guy making delivering took two otps but gave only one parcel and since we made a single payment, we were not aware the order was split into two deifferent invoice.

No response from them after that.
                May 28, 2021