MedPlus India Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Nov 3, 2023

File a complaint to MedPlus India

Having problems with MedPlus India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MedPlus India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MedPlus India

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

MedPlus India reviews & complaints(807)

SUVENDU SEKHAR BERA
Nov 3, 2023

Address:Rayagada, Odisha

Invoice no [protected], 381/- charged beyond MRP 349/- inclusive all taxes for purchasing 15 LIPICURE TG tabs.

J
    John kennady c k
    Oct 22, 2023
    Oct 23, 2023
    This thread was updated on Oct 23, 2023

Selling Unethical Drugs , And Skin Serums , Skin Lotions, Ointment, unethical Hydrogen Peroxide solutions

Address:Medplus Pharmacy Ground Floor, Door,No-10/363-9, Thiru. Vika.Nagar,Salem main Road, harur-Tk,Dharmapuri-Dt.636905. cell : 7305035220

According, to Drug & Cosmetic Act 1940 and Rules 1945 They are Selling Unethical Drugs & Cosmetics & Surgicals Products Of their own brands Without Having Any Proper Registration Certificates: Form 20 And 21 (See rule 61(2) )
    1.HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 6 % W/V 100ML(Unethical Drug) - Which Cause Severe Damage to the Skin and Body.
    2.CORTORAWYN - And Selling Expiried Products in a New Labled Pack and i submitted my Photo Evidence to...
    S_mohan
    from Gurgaon, Haryana
    Oct 3, 2023

Address:Medplus Medavakkam, chennai- 600100

Reg – Complaint number 123866 raised with Medplus customer desk

I have placed an online order OTNMM[protected], payment request received in PhonePe for INR 997.26 and payment has been made. But, shop keeper says he did not receive the amount due to some technical error and asking me to pay again. Attaching payment confirmation from PhonePe app with transaction details.

Regarding: Ticket number is #1069007

Hello Team,

I am writing to bring to your attention a serious concerning issue regarding the recent services provided by Mamata, a representative from Medplus Nallagandla Hyderabad. I had sought specific test services for procalcitonin, but unfortunately, the tests processed were for prolactin instead. This mix-up resulted in a significant delay in my overall recovery, as...
      M
      Mahipal Eleti
      This thread was updated on Aug 1, 2023

Address:Kompally hwy 44 secundrabad

Hi, I bought 1 pairs of glasses in Kompally branch 2 weeks ago from day one it have a problem on both glasses, example when I look at phone screen on top is fine if look at bottom size is different look like cone shape with this problem I visited 3 time s every time keep it for 4 days guy name gopi told me I am sending to work shop but after 4 days same thing I think he never send to work shop last day he is very rash to talking to me (when I placed the order I told him I have to leave to USA in two weeks finally he took the advantage I am going to outoff country) very bad experience with you r company) my USA number [protected] My name Mahipal temporary I gave my India number [protected]please have me a refund 8500 I am going to make my new glasses in USA
      MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Thank you for writing to us.
      With reference to the email below, Unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve any information with the details provided by you. Hence, we request you to kindly write back to us with your valid contact details (i.e., Registered Phone Number/ MedPlus Customer Id) to assist you further, you can also call us on[protected] or e mail us [protected]@medplusindia.com.
      Looking forward to hear from you in this regard to resolve your issue/query.
      Thanks and Regards,
      MedPlus Customer Care Team.

D
        dewasravi
        from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        Jul 24, 2023
        This thread was updated on Aug 1, 2023

Amount paid twice.

Address:Raghava Nagar, Chennai 600091.

On 21.07.2023 I went to your Medplus outlet at Raghava Nagar, Chennai 600 091 to purchase medicines. I made payment for invoice no. [protected] and [protected] for Rs. 892 & 1554 totalling Rs. 2446.00 through scanner gpay. The same was debited to my account and I received the sms. Your outlet informed that they did not receive payment though I had got my debit sms. I contacted your customer service number and the person flatly said...
        Ahmed pasha Mohammed
        This thread was updated on Jul 4, 2023

Money debited but no refund. Poor customer service. Don't buy anything from MedPlus
        Jul 7, 2023
        Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we request you to share the details to [protected]@medplusindia.com so that we can verify and resolve your issue.

Or call us on[protected]

MedPlus Customer Care team
        With reference to your email, Unfortunately, we could not be able to retrieve your Order Information.
        Kindly share the correct order id or your details (registered mobile number/Medplus customer id) so that will check and assist you accordingly.
        Note: we request you to contact on this number:[protected] so that will check accordingly

Ahmed pasha Mohammed
          This thread was updated on Jul 4, 2023

I have bought medicine worth 2075 in MedPlus store. I made payment through UPI paytm app. The payment showing successful in Paytm app but store keeper UPI machine shows transaction failed. I have been following up from few days with customer care. They just create tickets for every call. No response to the emails. Shared UPI reference number to them no update from MedPlus. Don't buy from MedPlus, doing Fraud with people. UPI reference no.[protected]
          Jul 7, 2023
          Dear Customer,
          Thank you for writing to us.
          Looking forward to hear from you in this regard to resolve your issue/query.

Thanks and Regards,
          MedPlus Customer Care Team.

ANNE DEVI SUBHASHINI
            This thread was updated on Jul 4, 2023

My father name is A.Suryanarayana he is purchasing medicines on his number since long time but some others name is registered in between and bills are on his name and now I want to alter the third person name and want all the bills in my father's name
            MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Thank you for writing to us.With reference to the email below, Unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve any information with the details provided by you. Hence, we request you to kindly write back to us with your valid contact details (i.e., Registered Phone Number/ MedPlus Customer Id) to Inquire and to assist further.For further details, you could also call us on[protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you in this regard and hoping that we are able to serve you.Please get back to us in case of any clarifications."Thanks and Regards, MedPlus Customer Care Team.

H
              from Hyderabad, Telangana
              Jun 27, 2023
              Jun 27, 2023
              This thread was updated on Jun 27, 2023

MedPlus is looting the customers, by providing vague MRI SCAN and MRI Reports and after talking to their customer care, the response is worst, please help to get the MRI done again with clear films and proper report
              MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              With reference to your email,
              Unfortunately we could not be able to retrieve your information. Kindly share us your details (registered mobile number/ medplus customer id) so that will check and assist you accordingly.We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serving you in the best possible way.
              Warm Regards, Customer Care Team.

B
                Basavaprasad
                Jun 14, 2023

Address:Pataangere rajarajeshwari nagar bangalore
                Website:Goggle

Sir me basavaprasad betageri working in MedPlus since 1and half year .. I quited the job on las year 17/10/2022 because of personal problem .. now on May 25 I gone to head office in Bangalore for clearance they made my clearance but not released my old salary.. the HR of bangalore head office said me to send the mail from manager to the office .. the manager has sent the mail but still now they are lieing u won't get chances of releasing it .. please resolve my current issue and I want to get holded salary return

Ashok Thammadi
                  May 17, 2023
                  May 18, 2023
                  This thread was updated on May 18, 2023

Address:Boduppal, Hyderabad

Hi, me and and my family with 3 years below age kids visited for optical checkup, weather is so hot, i asked a water for my kids, they are not provide a glass of water for my kids in the Medi plus eye center, we are waiting up to minimum 30 mints in the eye tested clinic.
                  I have asked a water to Ophthalmologist and medical persons, they are not give us the drinking water.

I am asking you, tell me now, This is your service for customer?, at least Drinking water you are not provide us at this summer season for customer

I hope you a lot on Mediplus, kindly think and give you to good service for customer
                  MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  With reference to your email, Unfortunately, we could not able to retrieve your information.

Kindly share your details with (registered mobile number/ medplus customer id) to [protected]@medplusindia.com/[protected]@medplusmart.com so that will check and assist you accordingly.

NalinikantaS
                    from BHADRAK, Odisha
                    Apr 21, 2023
                    Apr 23, 2023
                    This thread was updated on Apr 23, 2023

Address:bhadrak

Outdated medications are sold via Med Plus. For instance, all refrigerated medicine and vaccines are sold to customers while being stored outside at 40 degrees Celsius. The same issue keeps coming up for me. I've got lots of voice recordings. At the Bhadrak medplus Store, it is taking place.
                    specifically if you order medications with the Med PLUS app.
                    MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    With reference to your email, Unfortunately, we could not able to retrieve your Order Information.
                    Note: we request you to contact us on this number[protected]

Nithya T
                      from chennai, Tamil Nadu
                      Apr 11, 2023
                      Apr 12, 2023
                      This thread was updated on Apr 12, 2023

Address:No:25C,west mada Street,trivottiyur,chennai-600019

Sir/Madam
                      Med Plus-Trivottiyur Branch
                      Yesterday I purchased some items bill amount sent to Ur gpay am not scan already i purchased items sent amount that gpay am sent it. but wrongly debited one payment sent it ur side payment amount is 406 please check ur suspense account. 406 please debit my account am Complient raised gpay also please check and confirm
                      Nithya T
                      MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Note: we request you to contact this number [protected]
                      sukomal 1947's reply, Apr 18, 2023
                      Please note my customer ID as36971879 and my mobile no is 9903718337 . In this connection to enlight you further in the matter I reiterate as follows. On 28th March23 I ordered medicine aggregating Rs 4, 643.50. But although All the medicines were ready for delivery, the payment could not be effected as my Debit card after inserting in the swiping machine, on line error detected and showed transaction failed .But immediately on checking my balance I found amound got debited from my s.b account No 11143861987 with sbi kolkta high court spb branch code 14523.After a few days I learnt from your sales counter that the amount reportedly was received by your kolkata office. As I am a retired, person aged 77 yrs kindly arrange to refund the amount without further delay to enable me to purchase medicine immediately. I hope considering lapse of almost 3 weeks time, the matter will receive your priority attention. With regards
                      With reference to your email, Unfortunately we could not be able to retrieve your information.

Kindly share us your details (registered mobile number/ medplus customer id) to [protected]@medplusindia.com (or) [protected]@medplusmart.com so that will check and assist you accordingly.

sukomal 1947
                        from Kolkata, West Bengal
                        Apr 10, 2023
                        Apr 18, 2023
                        This thread was updated on Apr 18, 2023

Non refund of RS.4643.50 dated 28th march

Address:Sodepur

Sir.
                        As a regular customer i visited your sodepur, w. B 700110 retail outlet on 28th march 2023 and ordered my monthly requirements of medicinces aggregating rs 4, 643.50p. Accordingly before delivery i paid the above bill through my debit card of my account no [protected] with s. B. I kolkata highcourt spb branch code 14523. But unfortunately the paytm slip auto generated showed as ' transaction failed'. But after checking...
                        V
                        vlkoushik
                        Mar 16, 2023
                        Mar 22, 2023
                        This thread was updated on Mar 22, 2023

Refund not received even after 30 days

Website:medplusmart.com

1. You took the order (&payment) for the item which is not in stock
                        2. Sent a (false) message that the item has been shipped to stores, from where i can pick up the item
                        3. When I went to stores for pickup, i was told the item is not available, and they cancelled the order.
                        4. When i contacted customer support, i was told that i order is cancelled because of my fault, that i didn't pick up from store within 2 hours of...
                        sathyalan
                        from Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
                        Mar 8, 2023

Address:Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu,613001

I purchased few tablets from Medplus store in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu(store id INTNTJR00008) on 07-March-20203 at 01:26 PM. There are around 5 tablets prescribed for 3 days so the Qty are 6 each. After having 1 tablets each my sister started vomiting and felt very bad. we immediately rushed to the hospital, the doctor suspected that the she could be allergic to the medicines and prescribed some other medicines. so I immediately went to the medplus store at 7:45 PM the same day and requested them to exchange with the new medicines. but they did not exchange saying they could not exchange as it is cut strips. I explained them when I purchased the medicines earlier it was a cut strips because it was 6 only. but they said no to my request and yelled at me to complaint. i called the medplus complaint on[protected] but got the same response. I am complaining here hoping that somebody can consider my request and advise.

L
                          LSun
                          from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                          Feb 3, 2023

Medicine delivery overdue by 4 days

Address:Shop No. 1283, Plot No. 1, Rohini Nagar, Urapakkam, Tamil Nadu - 603 210

Online request for home delivery of four medicines was placed on 30 Jan, 2023 Monday at 0:27 am.

Two customer order was generated :OTNMM[protected] & OTNMM[protected] for delivery of medicines on Jan. 30, 2023 and Jan. 31, 2023 by executive [protected] and [protected] respectively. The payment mode was cash on delivery.

Two medicines (Syp. Dexorange and T. Glycomet GP 2 Mg) for Rs. 609/ was delivered on 30 Jan, 2023.br...
                          Address:Chennai
                          Website:Medplus

To be honest we are not sure on from where we must start the complaint from :
                          1) Sample Collection was rude and NOT WEARING MASK ! Wasted out time waiting at the doorstep talking rudely
                          2)Finance staff kept calling us during Pongal(Government Holiday in Chennai) minimum 10-12times for getting a payment however when it is their chance to help us with the Lab Reports, the Agent tells us that they have forgotten to handover the...
                          D
                          dhananjays
                          from Pune, Maharashtra
                          Jan 11, 2023
                          Jan 11, 2023
                          This thread was updated on Jan 11, 2023

Medicine full/partial refund always a problem

Address:Pune

I wanted to complaint about Nanded Pune med plus shop. I purchased near about 5000 rs medicines from the store. next day we came to know one of the medicine of rs 525 need to returned as it was already available at home.
                          when I reached store for the same for first time they said we can not refund as you need to purchase something and even I wanted buy some other medicine but the cost of the medicine is 325 rs. then I asked them that...