MedPlus India
MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.

MedPlus India Customer Care

MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

MedPlus India related photos (155)

MedPlus India Complaints & Reviews

Ethirajan on Oct 26, 2020
As I gave submit order, it showed the transaction page to pay Rs.278.. I didn't refresh anything. I paid via Paytm, Paytm showed paid successfull. After coming back to the medplus app I showed again to submit order. But money got debited via Paytm. So kindly check and do the proceedings please

Money transaction unsuccessful

[Oct 27, 2020] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CHANDANA AISHWARYA on Oct 18, 2020
    Transaction failed but amount deducted

Amount deducted
    Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2020
    Money was not refunded but the order I had placed was delivered

[Oct 19, 2020] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Oct 13, 2020
      We sent a prescription of approx 1250/- INR asking for the availability.

It was confirmed that the tablets will be delivered at 9AM to our house(house is about 100 mtrs from Med plus store near BEML complex RR Nagar Bangalore.They have neither delivered nor given any communication till evening.

[Oct 13, 2020] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Customer,
      Thank you for writing to us.
      As per the below email. Please provide with your registered mobile number to serve you better.
      Please get back to us for any clarifications.
      Thanks and Regards,
      (Email): [protected]@medplusmart.com,
      (Web): www.medplusmart.com.

Medplus India — Medplus - Selling products more than MRP prices

tehalka on Oct 13, 2020
        I have purchased FLUCOLD AF 15ML DROPS - Quantity -01, on 13th October 2020 - time 12:22pm. Shop - MEDPLUS PHARMACY, Address-...

Medplus India — Complaint on supervisor and received faulty product.

Bennyben10 on Oct 10, 2020
        I brought MHS breathe easy vaporizer and within a week I found that the product sold to me was faulty. CusID[protected].I was...

Medplus India — Bad Service

Suraj Yendamuri on Oct 10, 2020
        Hello Medplus,

We are regular customers of Medplus, usually take medicines for my mother (Surya Naga Lakshmi),...

Medplus India — staff is rudely responding to customers. and not at all maintaining a healthy relationship with the regular customers also.

Kotha Vikas on Oct 8, 2020
        Inspite of being a regular customer staff was not at all responding properly. [protected] this is my registered mobile number...

Medplus India — The medicine I bought is damaged and not fit to take

Akilahari on Oct 5, 2020
        We have bought Nurokind LC from Chrompet, Chennai, Tamilnadu -600044 branch and found the medicine to be damage and not even...

Medplus India — Exchange policy and discounts

DrMohan Kumar Raja on Oct 3, 2020
        I have purchased two strips of L Montus tab (30 nos) from Neredmet Medplus stores. But my doctor advised me to take only 15...

Medplus India — Gave different tablet

Raheem Shaikh on Sep 30, 2020
        I have asked for medpure xl 50. The person gave me prolomet xl 50 and i regularly buy my tablets at shop no 04805 vijayanagar...

Nithyan Kathir on Sep 29, 2020
        I m kathir I have bought a medicine from pammal thiruneermalai main road medplus branch and swiped a card for the purchased amount. They said it got cancelled then I asked them to swipe the card again. After leaving the branch when I m seeing my mobile it shows two times debited . When I m asked to a concern person they asked bank statement for two times debit. I gave all the information what they asked but still I m not received my money back. Thing happened on 21/09/20 but today date is 30/09

[Sep 29, 2020] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Still no response from medplus

Norbu bhutia on Sep 25, 2020
          Medplus charging over the price at the store.
          Shop no.1, no.24/2, aldres street, richmond town, behind baldwin school, bengaluru-560025
          The medicines which was bought at 25 sept 2020 around 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm was over charged by the store and while giving me the bill they told me one item was not added so they charged me 627 and i believed them but when i got home and saw the bill and calculated they have over priced me. It’s not about the money i m pissed about the fact that a company like yours, people are blinded by this because they tend to believe that a company like yours would never do this. Even i was shocked to see this but want to make sure that your store does not do it to other and hope that this matter are taken into consideration.

[Sep 25, 2020] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to the complaint, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to share us with your contact details so, that we can resolve the same on priority.

For further assistance, please call us on[protected] or reply to us via email to [protected]@medplusindia.com.

Menaka G on Sep 21, 2020
            Med plus store id intnmas00326, sold out unienzyme tablet on 19/09/2020, which was expired by jun/2020.

[Sep 21, 2020] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

With reference to the email below, Unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve any information with the details provided by you. Hence, we request you to kindly write back to us with your valid contact details (i.e., Registered Phone Number/ MedPlus Customer Id) to Inquire and to assist further.

For further details, you could also call us on[protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you in this regard and hoping that we are able to serve you.

Please get back to us in case of any clarifications."

Thanks and Regards,

(Email): [protected]@medplusmart.com,
            (Web): www.medplusmart.com.

santhosh.smile17 on Sep 21, 2020
              We spoken to HR
              The medplus person asking 1000rs to handover the certificate and also sumit the ID card
              In this corona time the manager are asking like that
              They are not giving the degree certificate
              Branch : Porur

Visvesh Naraharisetty on Sep 17, 2020
                We have paid 950 /- to buy protein powder through phone pe. Money has been debited but it’s hasn’t been credited to your account. We were told money will be refunded as there is a problem associated with med plus phone pe transactions.
                So, we would like to get refunded as soon as possible.

[Sep 17, 2020] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and request you to send the transaction details with reference no to [protected]@medplusindia.com so that we can verify update you or call us on[protected].

MedPlus Custoemr Care,

Medplus nagarbhavi 9th block branch

I am a resident...

Medplus India — Spectacles repair

Water gaming on Sep 9, 2020
                  Four months back, I bought a spectacle from medplus opticians Pragathi nagar.Now the screw has been broken. when I went to...

Suneeta K on Sep 5, 2020
                  I didn't received my medicines till now. The executive who placed my order informed that next day i will get my medicines. No one called. When iam calling on the mentioned number on the bill noone is answering, else number is not responding. Can you please confirm by when i will get my medicines delivery. [protected]

[Sep 05, 2020] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, please provide your details like Registered mobile no or id or call us on[protected] / e mail us on [protected]@medplusindia.com.

Medplus Customer Care Team

Medplus India — n95 mask

BTR Gaming on Sep 5, 2020
                    I had purchased a mask on 29th august at the rate of rs 65. One of the ear strings is dislocated and as i went to the shop...

Mojaffar78 on Sep 5, 2020
                    On last 27th july, 2020 i bought a mh3 breathe easy vaporizer from your bankra store. After 2 days i saw it was not working properly. Then i gave the item on your store for replace. But till now i do not received any replace material from you. Playing take necessary action otherwise i will step on you on consumer forum.

Replace of materials

With reference to the complaint, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to share us with your valid contact details so, that we can resolve the same on priority.