[Resolved] Medplus India — Denied to Give Medicines and Rude Behavior

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 pradip0
On 23rd Oct, 2016 at 10:20PM, I went to MedPlus Store near to my house, and I asked for Salin Nasal Drops as my kid was suffering from cold and he was in need of drops very badly.
When I asked for the medicine, the staff person said, "shop is closed, I can NOT give you medicines", when I said "it is just 10:20PM", he replied, "I have to prepare cash notes and I am too tired so come tomorrow or take your medicines from SOMEWHERE ELSE", he further added, "even if my SUPERIOR tell me to give medicines I will NOT give, go and get it from SOMEWHERE ELSE". please note here that the time was 10:20PM and shop was fully opened, another customer was already taking his medicines when I reached to the store.
I am not sure where MedPlus company will take any action to that staff person but one thing is sure that if this is the behavior of MedPlus store staff and this is the customer service they provide, I strongly do not recommend MedPlus store to anyone in this world.

Store location:
MEDPLUS RAMDEV NAGAR
Shop No 8, Revati Tower, Ramdev Nagar, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad - 380015
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 27, 2016

[Oct 26, 2016] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Oct 26, 2016
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to share your Registered Details ( Customer Id / Mobile Number ) to resolve the issue .

For further correspondence, call our customer care helpline number[protected]/[protected].

Comments

my i d no is 958665 vidyaranapura branch bangalore kindly let us know what are the items available against points earned. sogal t sathyanarayan [protected] also the points available
I self Bhakti Pada Manik

I have perched some medicine from 329, Santoshpur, Kolkata, Outlet but they did not accept 500 rupees note and misguide also . There fore why you send sms for accept 500 & 1000 note

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - Denied to Give Medicines and Rude Behavior