[Resolved] MedPlus India — dytor plus 10 mg tab

naveen gowda nnm on Feb 20, 2018
My doctor suggested ten tablets for ten days. I should not take extra. When i went to medplus to buy they are telling we can't cut this it will come on a sheet of 15 tablets now 15 tablets are wasted. Medplus are spoiling indian resources for just money. And i asked the retailer why they are arguing badly take or go. I can stop and buy somewhere no problem but you medplus spoiling my country i will register this complaint in consumer court also.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2018

[Feb 20, 2018] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We kindly request you to share your Mobile Number to resolve the issue.

So that we can escalated to the team concerned and also take appropriate measures to avoid such situations in future.

Appreciate your understanding and patience in this regards.

Your relationship is important to us.
Thanks and Regards,
(Call):[protected]
(Toll Free):[protected]
(Email): wecare@medplusindia.com
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Officials as we are regular customer kindly remit rewards as your store closed in delhi modeltown 3rd .kindly call us [protected] .
The worst n worst medical in mangalore is medplus. in websites they till 11 it will open. but at 10.30 only they close shop n they were inside doing the parties. then why u people opened the medical.. try to take care of medical staff in jappu market mangalore.

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    MedPlus India - dytor plus 10 mg tab