[Resolved] Medplus India — its about misbehaviour. i am a regular customer of medplus but today i faced a rude behaviour from one of your retailer.

Barrackpur - Ii, West Bengal, Sajirhat. After Th, India
 Amiyo Ghosh on Jun 22, 2018
Today at around 9:45 pm in sajirhat branch i faced misbehaviour from one of your retailer of that brunch. So i just want a strict step for it.. So that further the customers should not be harassed. You can also check the cctv footage if u can as soon a possible. He was just using unusual words and then hh was not giving me my medicine which i told him to give he snatched the medicine and the bill from me as soon as i paid for it. I request to take further action.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2018

[Jun 22, 2018] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2018
Dear Customer,

With reference to complaint, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to share us with your contact details so, that we can resolve the same on priority.

Please note that we have taken up your complaint and accorded it top priority expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest.

For further assistance, please callus on[protected] or reply us via email to [email protected]com

Comments

Medplus behaved badly.
Refund and Non Provisioning Of Medicines.
OWBMM[protected].
Take strong action against them.

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - its about misbehaviour. i am a regular customer of medplus but today i faced a rude behaviour from one of your retailer.