[Resolved] Medplus India — not giving change

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 venkatachalam123 on Nov 8, 2018
Every time when i buy a product from the store, the salesperson gives cash change back as vicks or halls. He is not giving proper change in money. He says not to buy in this store if we are not able to bring the exact cash. I have been buying medicines in medplus for a very long for my entire family. Hereafter i will stop buying from medplus.

Customer id: 35855151
Store id: intnmas00135
Gstin no. 33aaac07727m1z6
Address: medplus pharmacy, rk mutt road, mandavelipakkam, chennai

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 12, 2018

[Nov 08, 2018] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Nov 09, 2018

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that the issue has been escalated to the team concerned.

We appreciate your valuable feedback and assure you that appropriate measures would be taken to avoid such situations also we request you to share the valid contact details.

For other queries, you can also call us at our Helpline Number '[protected]' or '[protected]' or email us at '[email protected]'/'[email protected]

Assuring you our best services.

Comments

I had purchased thrometer at med plus mejastic colony Valasaravakkam chennai. It's not working 3 women are working they speaking very rude. No sincerity I said change this product but they did not change it's not first time so many times it happened I fix in my mind I never buy medplus I will inform my friends also.
Had purchased some medicines from your shop (Nayabazar, cuttack, odisha-753004) thru phone pay app on 15 Oct, but still amount not reversed my account.. Even I hv visited many times in ur outlet, but they are not serious for my money. Today I hv asked about my refund but unfortunately they hv misbehaving me n told we r not responsible for this...

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - not giving change