[Resolved] Medplus India — not giving discount,misbehaving with the customer.making me wait for 2 hours

Chennai Corporation, Tamilnadu, India
 Sanjay Sreeni on Mar 18, 2018
Today I had to buy my regular medicines which I've been taking from 17years ie., from childhood for tat I asked the bill to the Pharmacist fa tat reason he made me to stand fa 1 and half with giving medicine and getting cash.People who came b4 bought their medicines and left but he just insulted me b4 them and misbehaved.Kindly take some action against tat person . I've captured the person's face.

not giving discount,misbehaving with the customer.making me wait for 2 hours
not giving discount,misbehaving with the customer.making me wait for 2 hours
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2018

[Mar 19, 2018] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2018
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to share your Mobile Number to resolve the issue. Please be assured that your complaint has been escalated to the team concerned and appropriate measures would be taken to avoid such situations in future.

" For further correspondence, call our customer
care helpline number[protected]/[protected]."

Appreciate your understanding and patience in this regards.
Thanks and Regards,
(Call):[protected]
(Toll Free):[protected]
(Email): [protected]@medplusindia.com

Comments

Why online transaction are not processing from last 4-5 days.

PL call

Manav
I will buy medicine in mediplus gudur store in nellor district as on 31/03/2018 that medicine value include gst 937.50 but my credit card swipe 955 rupees pls give me information

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - not giving discount,misbehaving with the customer.making me wait for 2 hours