[Resolved] MedPlus India — shortage of medicines online when plenty is available in stores

dewasravi on May 4, 2018
I have been ordering medicines monthly for myself and my mother online. Of late iam finding that many medicines are shown as out of stock while booking online but when we go to the shop it is available. So i am forced to purchase at a discount of 10 % instead of 15%...!!! I feel something is fishy. I had lodged a complaint through their portal but no response...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2018

[May 04, 2018] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by dewasravi, May 09, 2018
Surprising no response...
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, May 10, 2018
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to share your Mobile Number to resolve the issue. Please be assured that your complaint has been escalated to the team concerned and appropriate measures would be taken to avoid such situations in future.

For further correspondence, call our customer care helpline number[protected]/[protected].

Appreciate your understanding and patience in this regards.

MedPlus Team.
Updated by dewasravi, May 17, 2018
cust id is 7752672...
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Store is.intnnasop056
Phone no:[protected]
Location: sridavi kuppam
Valasaravakam, Chennai 87.
Sir A.C. is not working past few weeks
I used to buy medician there only.
Due to over heat inside the shop,
I am scard to buy there because medician
May be maintain some temperature.
Please do needful help
By
Sundaramoorthi

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    MedPlus India - shortage of medicines online when plenty is available in stores