Met Tech — fraud data entry project

Bhiwandi, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Yog2005 on Dec 22, 2018
Hi i got the data entry project work from home from 3 companies i. E., 1. Met tech (https://formfillingwork.co.in), 2.https://www.glowjobs.in/, 3. Typeandearn.net. I started to work with these but now they are telling me that i have done some mistake in the work but according to me i had done my work as per the agreement is given by them now they are telling, me to pay fees of rs 5000. They are really harassing me and forcing me to pay money

I had inquiry in the google i found that these companies are totally fraud, so please take some necessity action against them. And close these type of companies.

fraud data entry project

Comments

no need to worry guys, everybody listen my dear friends
i am not legal advisor, but dealing in land and regulatory matters
3- points need to understand in a simple manner.
1st is stamp paper must have its unique no. which is not on any stamp paper
posted by all of you dear.this was mandatory after 2005 as lagal stamp act.
second all the stamp issued register no. was same, as co. made a agreement with all of you that is 507625.
if a person ant to do a agreement with one another he need to get separate no. from stamp vendor.
this is not e-stamp should be clear.
samor is not present in latur district
N.kedar is fake seal.
1 more thing everybody must know that "the case petition number you receive is also fake" u can check online case petition status in surat civil court.still 8 numeric no. series is running in surat civil court and scammer sent you 9 number series.
so dont worry and thakurji ka manan karo.
om shreem: adha ghanta padha karo devi apki sabhi parivarik vipdao ka naas karegi.
jai shri krishna jai durga mata ji ki
regards