Metrexa Technology — they are saying that u have done multiple login

Akash Bidhuri on Jan 11, 2019
Sir they called me and said that we will offer u a job without any registration charges and they asked me to send my adhar card copy and email i'd which i send they also asked me to sign agreement which was signed by my friend on my behalf and after doing work for 2 hours continusly i logged out from my account and after half an hour i again logged in and after doing work for half an hour my account was deactivated and know 1 lady call ed me and said that you have to pay 15008 money or you will get a notice from surat court. Sir pls help me our from this

Comments

No need to pay them .ask them to show MCA approved certificate n registration num. I am sure they won't be having because these companies who offer free of cost job they make fool to people . Instead write them on mail to show a valid proof or else fir will be filed then see their reply . Don't be afraid from people like this it's a bug scam. Bewaree from them. Don't pay any money .
They have done the same thing to me.

I started work on 29th dec, they terminated my account on 30th. Today a lady called me and spoke to me very rudely. They have sent me a mail saying that I must pay Rs 15008 by 5:30pm for a NOC or else they will send a legal notice. What should I do?

I did ask them to show MCA approved certificate n registration num. They said ask in court.

What should I do? Please help
They cannot harm u ... One of my friend had worked for 2 companies like this only they cheated her, she also raised her voice and asked them for MCA certificate n registration num ...as usual they were unable to provide as it is a fake comp. So don't panic n say them if u r govt approved them prove it or else I will file fir against your comp.
Hello sir same with me
what should i do ? plz help me sir
I am also victim of this company..Today i got call from on e lady advocate and she told me that because of multiple log in u have to pay fin 15008rs immediately otherwise compnay file case agianst you in gujrat high court..i am woory about that, , , , qhat can i do now.please help me..

Metrexa Technology - they are saying that u have done multiple login

Complaint categoryCategory: Education