[Resolved] Mi — Combo of mi 10400 mah power bank with usb led light assorted colors:mi 10400 led

Akash Kakadiya AK
I ordered mi power bank 10400mah .is me Jab charge karta hu to 20minutesme pure 4 LED lights on ho jate he or jab me is power bank se mobile charge karta hu to 30% bhi charge nahi hota tab tak to power bank ki battery low ho jati he or use fir se charge pe rakhana padta he. Or muje is problem ka solution please jaldi call or sms karke de.No [protected] my oid is222663 and AWB no is[protected].order date[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2016
I ordered mi power bank 10400mah .is me Jab charge karta hu to 20minutesme pure 4 LED lights on ho jate he or jab me is power bank se mobile charge karta hu to 30% bhi charge nahi hota tab tak to power bank ki battery low ho jati he or use fir se charge pe rakhana padta he. Or muje is problem ka solution please jaldi call or sms karke de.No 9558518826 my oid is222663 and AWB no is 508811615681.order date 26-2-2016.
Updated by Akash Kakadiya AK, Mar 03, 2016
Ak

Comments

mobile repair service not provide which are recently purchase

Indiqube, 1st Floor, Marathahalli ORR, Kadubesanahalli, Bangalore South, India - 560103
    Mi - Combo of mi 10400 mah power bank with usb led light assorted colors:mi 10400 led