Michelin India — tyre quality

Maniyaa Hindu on Mar 9, 2018
This is really disgusting... I thought that you all have good customer service... But i was wrong. Your services are pathetic. After complaining lot of time also doing multiple of follow ups... No result. I am facing lot of issues because of tyre... You all are not ready to replace.. Dont know what you all are wait for.. I think you will replce this tyre after me meeting with an accident or after i die... I am writing this to you.. Also i have decided to present this in consumer court...

[Mar 09, 2018] Michelin India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir.I am using Michelin 165/80R/14 tyre.already 60% completed.but last week I am seeing ur tyre nylon and steel.Then centre line fully air leaking.I will complaint registered ur customer care number(CLKL[protected]) but my tyre not passed ur officer.I want talk your officer.Malayalam language easy.My Number [protected] Name Libu Baby.

7th Floor, The Pinnacle Business Tower Shooting Range Road, Surajkund, Faridabad, Haryana, India - 121001
    Michelin India - tyre quality