[Resolved]  Microsoft — About cheat

I am Pratik taken Microsoft Lumia 540 mobile from market and when I was taken this mobile then company says we will give 32 GB OneDrive storage when one year is completed then it was said that we give only 5 gb storage but I paid this money when taken mobile then he cheat with our.because I paid money, when I was calling to customer care then he said that no help I can do to resolve this issue he doesn't give any information regarding this issue.please help me .
About cheat
Oct 14, 2016
Company should give me my 32 gb OneDrive storage of account of p.tawate @outlook..com if he not give 32 GB storage then give money back
Oct 14, 2016

Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Microsoft
    Microsoft Phone
    Microsoft Address
    10th Floor, Tower B & C, DLF Building No.5 (Epitome), Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002