Microsoft — replacement not issued via retailer

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Vishnu Rajkumar on Dec 25, 2018
I purchased a surface laptop 1st gen on 19th december from croma store phoenix market city, bangalore. From the day 2 it had the over heating issue and which went upto 70c, i did all the option available under the support session to resolve it, but finally microsoft support team asked me to replace the laptop through the retailer, i dropped my laptop at croma and they have communicated with the microsoft for replacement, but to my surprise microsoft denied that and asked me to visit the service centre for a replacement. It is just a 4 days old lap and i need to visit service centre for replacement, even after that i contacted the service centre but they asked me to visit the retailer and contact the microsoft support. I again contacted and they told me the same thing again. Now my laptop is at croma and they are telling me they can't do anything unless microsoft approves the replacement. Microsoft support ks acting weird, they are keep on saying the same thing but no progress so ever, i spent 82, 000 rs for this laptop and now no one is taking care about my issue and it's resolution.

replacement not issued via retailer

[Dec 25, 2018] Microsoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

10th Floor, Tower B & C, DLF Building No.5 (Epitome), Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Microsoft - replacement not issued via retailer