Microtek International Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 7, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Microtek International

Having problems with Microtek International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Microtek International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Microtek International

Microtek International Website

Microtek International Head Office Address

H-57, Udyog Nagar, Rohtak Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Microtek International Phone Numbers

Microtek International reviews & complaints(282)

I have been trying to call Microtek for the last 6 days, but the numbers are never available/ring. I sent 5 SMS's too but after the welcome message no more response. Also complaint login in Website not working. Are you guys such a unorganised company. I tried all the numbers listed. the dealer gave me another number that is also not responding [protected], [protected]. The Invrter is under warranty and I need this atteneded immediately...

I have purchased one UPS on dated[protected], the details are given below for your reference. The UPS gives power supply for maximum five minutes only, whereas it should give uninterrupted power for minimum 15 minutes. Sir, I have contacted on telephone no.[protected] and they told to contact Bhubaneswar branch in Odisha against Phone no. [protected] / [protected] to attend my problem. but sorry to say the telephone no given by your personnel does not exist at all.
    Make MICROTEK

Odisha
    PIN-763002
    Mob : [protected] / [protected]
    e_mail : [protected]@gmail.com

Microtek sinewave Inverter 13EGSNB 34477 Serial Number Got Problem Some Burning Smell came. we suffer more than a Month. on power cut. having small kid in home. Pls Kindly replace the System S. Sujit Kumar 17D Selva nagendra Flats Church Road, Bharathi Dasan Nagar, West Tambaram Chennai 45 Tamil Nadu India [protected]
      Microtek 925e digital inverter last 15 days is not working, i am suffering form last 15 day. My Previous Complaint No. is MJC691829. So please replace the inverter. Ramesh Maurya, house holder Mr. Subhash Yadav Gali No. 02 Behind of Salarpur Police Station Noida.

Microtek Sinewave Invertor are not working.

Microtek Sinewave Invertor are not working.
      Invertor Capacity:- 3 KVA,48V,1600W
      Serial No:-12FIBNB20682

Sir, Recently my UPS SSEBz600 sl no 13GGVBB91055 which was Purchased on 10/2/14 get tuned by one of the rep of company in pursuance of compliant no MJC 370896 by sh RahulSharma contact no [protected], system is under warranty but no one is responding as neither the problem solved nor any rep was sent fm coy, kindly do the need full at least in warranty period pse, NEERAJ RATHORE

Dear Sir /Medam we have bought a 5.6 kva microtek inverter s.no. 14CIQNB10922 in the month of April, 2014 and instal it at our petrol pump. since last one year the inverter were 5 times in non functioning. At persent from 2/7/15 the inverter is remain in non functioning and i have lodge a complant on 3/7/15 no 592708.But still I am waiting for a macanic to check the instrument from your side .Due to non functioning of the inverter we are in a heavy loss because the pump filling machines is also closed. We are loosing the faith on your inverter. Please do needful as earlier. And do ensure to continous functioning of the inverter M/S Jai Hanuman Petrol Pump INDALI, JHUNJHUNU (RAJASTHAN) [protected], [protected]

I have been trying to call Microtek for the last 3 days, but the numbers are never available/ring. I sent 5 SMS's too but after the welcome message no more response. Also complaint login in Website not working. Are you guys such a unorganised company. I tried all the numbers listed. the dealer gave me another number that is also not responding [protected], [protected]. The Invrter is under warranty and I need this atteneded immediately.

Sir, We have reported the complaint so many times to local dealer shri shyam electronic, rajgarh (alwar) but up now no...
              It is highly unacceptable, the inverter not working from the very next day it was bought. I have lodged a complaint yesterday...

I have lodged a complaint on 13.06.2015 and even after repeated follow up with your service engineer at Mangalore not attended the problem. After 6 days I have complained to your Karnataka incharge at Bangalore. on the same day an Engineer had visited and attended the problem assured us to fix the problem on 23.06.2015. Evenafter 10 days the problem is not fixed by your service engineers. It is very sad note that the service of the reputed company like Microtek is very poor. Due to rainy season in Mangalore, there is frequent power failures and kids/senior citizens could not make use of inverter facility.

I purchased an inverter in June 2014 at Balasore, Orissa from Sagar Batteries situated at Vivekanand Road, Balasore. The inverter model is UPS E2+625 with serial no.13HEFFH82180. The inverter was stolen by thiefs taking opportunity of our absence on 31.3.2015 and subsequently recovered from the police station, but the front cover was with detached condition. I asked the dealer Sagar Batteries for repairing of the inverter and left the set with them. The mechanic of Microtek named Rajeev attended it and told me that it has been made perfect at a cost of Rs.600/-, which I paid him. But after a lapse of 1 month again the set did not work. When there is low voltage supply it automatically goes into UPS mode and runs on battery inspite of the mains supply ok. Again at times it creates loud humming sound. This I reported several times to the mechanic from Microtek who does not pay any heed. I told the same to the dealer Sagar Batteries, who expressed their inability to do any thing. Will you please do something concrete.

Sir, My Mictotek Inverter Model No UPSEB860 Sr No. 13AFPNU240055 under warrenty and not proper electric supply. So Please...

SIR, I PURCHASE UPSE2 +925 IN 3 JANUARY, 2015. MAINE PEHLE BHI COMPLAINT KI THI . LEKIN KOI SATISFACTION NAHI HUI. JAB SE MICROTEK KA UPS LAGAYA HAI TAB SE HUME PROBLEM AA RAHI HAI. PEHLE HAMARA POWER BILL 500 RS THA AB 1500 RS AA RAHA HAI. HAMARI PROBLEM SOLVE KARO. PLZ CHANGE MY UPSE2+925 . I WANT REPLACE IT WITH UPSE2+700. CONTACT NO- [protected] PINCODE-125201 CITY KALANWALI DISTT. SIRSA

This mail is related with the complaint number MJC290711 for which an engineer from you Kerala-Kottayam branch attended on 23rd April. The inverter (860 EB) was not working and the engineer identified it as a MOSFET failure for which he wanted to replace the entire board and he we need to pay for the new board.I wonder why the faulty MOSFET alone cannot be replaced, but the entire board. More over he was not willing to give us the faulty board. When asked for the faulty board he told he will not replace the board if we don't give him the faulty/old board). An amount of 900/- was charged against the board replacement (instead of a MOSFET !!! ).He said there is no warranty. Within an year this is the second time the board is being replaced for the same MOSFET issue by the same person for the same amount. Stating all these i have sent an email to the company's so called customer care "[protected]@microtekdirect.com" on the same date, with 3 reminder mails till this date, but NO RESPONSE/REPLY at all. I would like to hear from the company 1) Is there no warranty as the board was replaced once already in less than a year's gap. 2) Why is it charged so high for a service that could have been limited with a component replacement. 3) why is the old board taken away even after charging for a new board. 4) why nobody is responding to a customer's concern.

I had bought my microtek inverter 18 months ago. now currently i am facing a problem that is its internal fuse is continuously...
                      On dated 24.04.2015 Friday evening itself my inverter output not working and i was asked the merchant and they give some instructions...

Dear Sirs, I have an 850VA Microtek Inverter which suddenly stopped working last Monday evening. Therefore I called your Service No[protected] on Tuesday morning, as this info is found on the Inverter itself. They gave me Chennai No[protected] and I lodged my complaint immediately, the same Tuesday morning itself.Till now no response from anyone and hence we called your Chennai Office again vide Tel No.[protected]. Some lady took the phone, simply kept the receiver down and went away without any response. I would like to know, whether there is any one truly responsible person in your good office who can attend to our grievances and get the matter resolved. I would much appreciate if this issue is handled with priority, as I fear the battery might get deteriorated due to non usage over a span of time. Please find added below the required details of myself and the Inverter. Name: L. Manston Jubilus Address: 4 Vengu Street, Murugankurichi, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli -627002, Tamilnadu, India Mob No: +[protected], Landline No: +[protected] Inverter Model: 850; Inverter Serial No. 12LGWNB309174 Thanking you in anticipation Manston Jubilus. L

Dear Sir/madam, Myself Mr. Jagveer Singh, I bought a microtek UPS Company name Microtek Model name TGE 1000+ S. No. 13CUFNU80284 few months back from Technology Shoppe, ( Mr. Sunil Patni [protected]). 10 days before i face some problems with the ups and contact Mr. Sunil Patni, and asked to send for repair and i send it. Yesterday I got my ups back with a bill amount of Rs. 1800 and told that the battery has been changed although my warranty was there. When i asked for warranty card for the change battery he told there is no warranty card for battery change. When i asked that if i have warranty and it should repair free of cost he has no answer. Its not all about money or its not i want repairing in free of cost, its about Why they make me fool? I am dealing with India's No. 1 leading company Microtek. After than, dealers are dealing like this with customers. I need strict action otherwise i will consumer court and anywhere wherever you all will be finally feel guilty So get set for action. Jagveer Singh [protected]

Dear Sir, I was purchase one Battery of Microtek group on dated 1/05/2013. Warranty period 3 Year from purchasing date.this...

I got a defective MICROTEK INVERTER, UPSSEBz900 with serial number 14KGXSBAB73984, which cannot be switched on because of a defective switch. I bought the product from NEOTRONICS, KOLLAM, , PH:[protected], Even after repeated notification of the complaint to the dealer, for 4 days, there has not been, no assurance, about any kind of repair or replacement and nobody came for service/checking of the problem. Most importantly, the micotekdirect site which offers complaint registration online, is down for days. In short, there is no way for solving the issue even after delivery of a defective product

HI Microtech, i have purchased Microtech UPS from your website in bangalore http://microtekbangalore.hpage.com/ with below people. these people are dumping the products with out proper installation and when we call for issue they are telling that is not their problem. they are not at all giving any service to us. When we are giving compliant they are playing with us saying they will take back the product and in return they will deduct Rs 2000 from the total money. we want to know is the below people belongs to you are some one else? if these are your people then we are very mush disappointed in you . MS "UPS" or Syed on [protected] or [protected] mail us . Siddhartha-[protected].
                            HI Microtech,

we want to know is the below people belongs to you are some one else?

if these are your people then we are very mush disappointed in you .

MS "UPS" or Syed on [protected] or [protected] mail us .

Siddhartha-[protected].
                            HI,

Mr.Siddhartha,

Gone through your Installation report, Seems the Water motor is connected through the Bedroom circuit and as bedroom circuit comes under Lingting line which would be connected on the UPS load..

As the power goes and the water pump is switched on, The UPS trips as "OVERLOAD" .

When our team connects any inverter at any house, 99% of the houses will have perfect wiring with all Heavy equipments connected on the 15A sockets and which will be isolated from the UPS Wiring ..

IN your Case the Water motor is connected wrongly from the Bedroom circuit and you want to use the Bedroom lights under UPS as well + you do not want to rectify the Problem created by the Electrician at the Time of Construction . which is clearly not our problem .. adding to this, seems your family member where using a Electric kettle in the room sockets which will naturally overload the UPS ..

Solution is you need to isolate that room or get the Motor isolated to the Nearest heating circuit or manage by switching off the Motor as soon as power fails ..

Any company has a policy of no refund once the product is sold but still our executive offered a 2, 000 rebate to take back the unit for no fault of ours ..

If you still have any queries, Please call me on [protected]

Abdul