Mitashi — refrigerator: compressor gone out of order just after two months

Danapur, Golaroad, Bichligali, Patna, Bihar, India
 rohitsomya31 on Apr 14, 2019
I have bought mitashi 46 ltr of refrigerator on 28th of january 2019, and the fridge gone out of order just 2 months later. I have files a complaint to company after which they reached my door within or a bit after 48 hours. They checked the refrigerator and said some specific part is to be replaced. After around 5 days, the technician came with the part and checked the fridge. He said the compressor is not working this time and assured me the same will be replaced within 4 days. I have called them after 4 days, and they said to wait for 2 more days. It's been more than the specified time till now but no solution is offered to me.

My mitashi complaint call no. Is [protected].

Please take a look into this matter and help me find a perfect solution in this regard.
Updated by rohitsomya31, Apr 22, 2019
I have filed a complaint agaist mitashi here regarding by out of order refrigerator and the company also responded me to address my issue. A day after, a service guy named Vikash called me and assured the refrigerator will be fixed today on 23rd of april. After then, I never called him, but today my parents called him about current status. He said the technician is reaching my door in an hour. but none of them come, and when I have called them back, they mentioned to provide me a number of Kolkata centre. My father and I just said "Are bhai ham log Kolkata kyun contact karein. aapka duty hai", and the guy just started to abuse us with bad words. I disconnected his call, and he even started to call me again and again, just to abuse us. such a disgusting people from Mitashi. I want to throw out the refrigerator. No further solutions I need. Those bloody service guys and company as well. just harassed us at all.

Mitashi - refrigerator: compressor gone out of order just after two months

Company:Mitashi