Mobikwik Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 28, 2022

File a complaint to Mobikwik

Having problems with Mobikwik?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mobikwik customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mobikwik

122002

Mobikwik Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobikwik reviews & complaints page 173

Sir i rechagre on wrong number please help me to refund money. That person i recharge wrong he / she is agree to take back recharge so sir please help me to refund my money because i recharge on somebody else number i am your new coustomer i recharge first time from mobikwik. Once my friend had done this same mistake but that app had refund his money back
Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sir maine aapki site se offer aaya tha ki dish ka 250 ya 250 se adhik recharge karne per apko 250 ka cash back milega .uska promocode DISH250 tha maine recharge kiya to mujhe cash back nahi mila please sir mera cash back refund kijiye.

I recharge my jio no [protected] with rs 149 but by mistake recharge gone, recharge happens some wrong no [protected] which has transaction id is - rj[protected] date - 16-apr-18 please kindly reversal the recharge from wrong number to right number so i want to recharge to my right number [protected] and please look in too the matter
    I hope you will consider my request and do the needful
    Please take action as soon as possible
    Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried to order a dumbbell set from the site ebay.in using the mobikwik wallet but the payment is unsuccessful and the balance is deducted from my account please refund it immediately i need to order that product now my transaction id is lmbk[protected]. Please take action immediately. My registered email id is durgesh[protected]@gmail.com. Mobikwik's email id is fraud and its contact number are also fraud please improve that also.

Dear mobiwallet group

I want to say i have done irctc booking recently for journey. But issue is tht my money has been deducted but no ticket has been booked. And no news about refund of this transaction. I had also concerned to irctc. But they told to contact ur banker. So
        Account details

Name ajay sanmotra
        Phone account no. :- [protected]

Failed transaction id:-
        Date 12/04/2018
        Transaction id:- [protected]

Kindly resolve my issue. And refund my money as soon as possible.
        Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made a payment to bescom on 12th march towards payment of electricity bill, through mobikwik. The transaction went through smoothly. However, the amount has not been reflected in bescom and they have sent a the april electricity bill adding the march bill amount. Summary order # mk[protected] date 12 mar 2018, 09:32 pm

Mobikwik cannot be contacted by customer care number. To the complaint raised on its site, they keep...

I did a recharge for 399 on my jio number. The amount has been deducted and the recharge is still not reflecting... Worst experience and no way to contact customer care... And i m really pissed off and i want it to be resolved at the earliest..

The amount got deducted within a fraction of seconds and recharge is not done yet and there is no way to get in touch with customer care.

Worst...
          I have furnished my kyc details on day one when i registered for my new account about a month back. Still the updation of kyc status is pending from their end and i am being told that an official will verify my biometric after turning up at my home address failing to materialise the same for a long time now in spite of repeated requests. As a result of non-updation of kyc status, i am not able to transfer a lump-sum amount of money to my...

Hello sir,
          This is praful m, my father got call from fraud person number [protected], saying that he is calling from sbi bank, and asked my father to share otp, so my father unknowingly shared otp on 11th april 2018, and amount of rs15000 is debited from my dad account. Kindly help us regarding this fraud, kindly reply to my mentioned email id. Thanks.
          Date of incident-11th april 2018
          Fraud person number - [protected]
          Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got the call from mob no [protected]/ [protected] o[censored]nknown person stating that he is representative of my bank and for increase my credit card limit he ask me my credit card details. After giving my personal card details that person use my card details on 8/4/2018 at 10:23am ist on your wallet and make a fraudulent transaction of 10000/-
            Merchand name - mobikwik new delhi del
            Plz help me to refund my hard earned money.

Your faithfully
            Mangesh naik
            Mob. No. [protected]
            Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is wrong transfer done on this number [protected]

My mobikwik number is - [protected]

Rs 2500 wrongly transferred on this number - [protected]

Please refund this money asap
              I have tried to complaint about it but no response from your team yet
              This was an unaturhorised transaction
              So please take it seriously and please the money asap
              Waiting for your attention
              Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied jiofull offer code to recharge my jio number. There was stated that flat 300 by recharge plan 399 after complete recharge. But 48 hour completed, cash back not credited to my wallet. Please check that offer be valided to my jio number number or not. I recharged at day of 4 th april. Offer valid up to 5th april. But amount not credited my wallet....

I

I am using mobikiwk app on 3 april 2018 for rs 5150 for my sb account transfer but till now i didnt receive the amount i have also verified both in wallet and also in my account statement not receive the amount
                I verfiy the history transfer to account but i open the menu its not shows invoice bill herewith enclosed the ac statement..

By regards
                Madhavan
                [email protected] ph 8098670058
                Updated by Krithika Swaminathan
                im using mobikiwk app on 3 april 2018 for rs 5150 for my sb account transfer but till now i didnt receive the amount i have also verified both in wallet and also in my account statement not receive the amount
                i verfiy the history transfer to account but i open the menu its not shows invoice bill herewith enclosed the ac statement
                Updated by Krithika Swaminathan

The electricity bill jusco business partner numbe [protected] amount 621/has been paid through mobikwi wallet;but due to mobikwi server problem despite of payment my bill has been not paid.
                  Mobikwi accepted their fault and show that rs 621/- has been refunded. But wallet amount rs 258/has been credited and t my rest amount of rs 363/-which is deducted through debit card has been not credited into my bank account.
                  Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I want my 390 ruppes back from last one day i am waiting for the installation but no respone

Hi iam using mobikwik wallet for many years. I have around 750 in my supercash balance. But everytime i make a payment online or recharge the mobile no supercash will get deducted. I cant able to use even 1% of supercash for online merchants like ebay, myntra shopclues and nowhere. As per mobikwiks instruction they say that we can redeem the supercash for atleast 5-10% everytime we shop with ebay and shopclues. Its totally false. I have mailed customer service many times but no response from them. They will say that your ticket will be resolved within 24 hrs. But post 10 days even i did not receive any message from customer care team. Mobikwik totally cheaters. Gambling through supercash terms. Worst ever company
                    Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm ullas k. P i had typed wrong mobile number [protected] by mistake and had transfered amount of 3000 from my account on april 8 2018 after 5 pm. I had called him and he was not responding in proper manner. Please help me out to retain my amount in my wallet. My personal number [protected]and it was order number: 56955358c7853 my email [protected]@gmail.com.
                      Apr 07, 2018
                      Aingh's response
                      Pls early help me my money back my bank account
                      Dear sir I am shyam Singh Rajput bhilwara yesterday I have recharge mobikwik app my jio number [protected] 153 rupees but recharge not complete but my bank account credit rs 153 rupees I have two time recharge process two time 153 rupees credit total amount credit my bank account is 306 rupees pls help me

There was double payment for recharge with respect to BSNL mobile number [protected] i.e. Rs. 170 and Rs 220 for the same same number. Is it possible to get Rs. 170 refunded or get it re-adjusted for recharge after the expiry of Rs. 220? If yes, please do so.

I got loan from mobikwik wallet of 60, 000/- with 6months emi monthly emi of 10700/- but it got credited 58700 to wallet by taking 1200 as first emi. Ok let it be but the amount has been credited to wallet not to my bank and it can't be transferred to your bank account. You have to use it only for shopping where mobikwik partners are available.in chennai mobikwik users are very rare how i can use it moreover that for online shopping only...

I paid rs 1109 /- (Wallet and bank ac) to healthmug dated 24.3.18 from my mobikwik wallet.. But transaction not sucessful.. And money not refund my wallet.

My transaction id... Od [protected] / rs..1109/- (Mobikwik wallet and my bank ac). Dated 24.3.18.
                        Somenath mukherjee, kolkata... Mob..[protected]
                        [protected]@gmail.com,
                        228a, diamond harbour road, behala, kolkata...700060
                        Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Amount has been debit from my bank account but not credited in my wallet .

My bank account got debited for am of 833 on 6.4.2018 at 1pm. But my mobikwik wallet didnt reflect any amount nor did my recharge was done. I need refund of the amount as soon as possible. And neither mobikwik history shows any transaction as to whether the payment is done or failed.. Neither there is any message for payment successful nor for payment failed.. Just my bank ac got debited where is my money??
                          Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid rs 476 through mobikwik app to sastasundar for medicine on 19.03.2018 vide your reference no. 95ed19b[protected]c6-fc9211ba408c
                            After lodging complaints twice you are not responding till.
                            I am surprised about your service that after taking my hard earned money you are neither refunded nor contacting me. Contact nos on web are fake.
                            Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            On 4/03/2018 with the help of mobikwik I tried to recharge my jio number with 448 plan through sbi card, the money is deducted but there is no recharge on my number although your app show me and send me mail that your recharge is successful. Pls recharge my number as soon as possible or refund my money.

Transaction date - April 4 2018
                            Transaction Id- RJ[protected]
                            Contact- [protected]@gmail.com

Mobikwik is a super fraud company. Supercash is the biggest scam right now in the wallet space. They give huge supercash in name of of cashback most of which is virtually not usable at all.
                              Mobikwik's terms and conditions change every month.
                              From unlimited cashback usage 3 years back, they have stooped so low by first restricting usage to 20%, then 10% and now 5%. And restricted usage with expiry dates
                              On top of it every...