[Resolved] Mobikwik — Money transferred to wrong mobile number

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 inder.org
Dear sir, i have transferred amount rs 4515 to mobikwik wallet number [protected] in place of mobikwik walllet number [protected] due to mistake .
So, please refund this amount into my mobikwik account number [protected].
On contacting to that person is not responding by not picking up my call, belonging to bangalore, KARNATAKA STATE.
Order no :- 54c800f3902a0

Also, I had registered complaint at https://www.mobikwik.com/help, but still didn't get any response.
So kindly help me for refunding my money.
thank you.

Inder Singh

Money transferred to wrong mobile number
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2017
Thank you so much. Service is delay but it worked.

[Apr 19, 2017] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

[Mobikwik — Money transferred to wrong mobile number

Dear sir, i have transferred amount rs 1949 to mobikwik wallet number [protected] in place of mobikwik walllet number [protected] due to mistake .
So, please refund this amount into my mobikwik account number [protected].

Order no :-88083db03291 dated 25/05/2017

So kindly help me for refunding my money.
thank you.

I have transferred Rs1200 to a number that is not in use anymore and therefore the amount has not been received. I would like a refund and the amount to be transferred back into my account.

This is my invoice number 55d7bc2a244f2.
The number to which I have transferred money is [protected].
I by mistake transferred a amount meant for recharge of that mobile number, please revert the same. The transaction is 560d9154f519a. As the number has no internet data connection the amount has not been accepted. Both numbers are with me and my wife.
Thanks.
Hi I have transfer amount wrong number ₹5000 plz help me for refund

আমি ভুল করে একটা মোবাইল নম্বর রে পয়সা ১০০টাকা পাঠিয়ে দিয়েছি দোয়া করে আমার পয়সা তা ব্যাক দিন

I have transfer 2000 rupees to wrong mobile no..[protected].so please solve my query and return my amount

My registered mobile .[protected]

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - Money transferred to wrong mobile number