[Resolved] Mobikwik — payment debited but not successful to beneficiary

agwar ladhai house no 3604 near filly gate jagraon, Jagraon, Punjab, India
 Vijaykumar202 on Aug 30, 2019
This to ref no[protected], order id :omk22c9e0710fc1080 amt rs 4611.20. On[protected] @ 18:36 by mobikwik to cash bean (Pc financial). Mobikwik is saying transaction successful but cash bean saying transaction not successful. Money is debited from my account & my bank is also saying that transaction is successsful.

Please help me to came out from this problem and help me to get my money back @ earlier most

payment debited but not successful to beneficiary
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 30, 2019

[Aug 30, 2019] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vijaykumar202, Aug 30, 2019
Mobikwik payment debited but not successful to beneficiary
[Resolved] Mobikwik — payment debited but not successful to beneficiary

agwar ladhai house no 3604 near filly gate jagraon, Jagraon, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
Vijaykumar202 on Aug 30, 2019

This to ref no[protected], order id :OMK22c9e0710fc1080 amt rs 4611.20. on[protected] @ 18:36 by mobikwik to cash bean (pc financial). Mobikwik is saying transaction successful but cash bean saying transaction not successful. Money is debited from my account & my bank is also saying that transaction is successsful.

[protected] my mobile number

payment debited but not successful to beneficiary
Updated by Vijaykumar202, Sep 03, 2019
Sir I am very upset please return my money. Bludy hackers call me again and again read my complaint for this site.after 7 days my money is not refund plz take

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - payment debited but not successful to beneficiary