[Resolved]  Mobikwik — User Disabled (wallet Blocked)

I added money from my credit card to my Mobikwik wallet 26165 that amount got added successfully. After that my account got disabled I even tried to login but couldn't get through. I got a pop-up stating user disabled.

I tried to reach Mobikwik customer care too but of no help. Nobody is responding.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2020
I received the amount to my bank account same day. Thank you Mobikwik team for support appreciated. Thanks and Regards, Bharat Advani

[Dec 02, 2020] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ZBhau Dec 02, 2020 Thanks Mobikwik support team appreciate your timely solution and efforts to resolve my issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Bharat Advani
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I added money from my credit card to my Mobikwik wallet 5206.5 that amount got added successfully. After that my account got disabled I even tried to login but couldn't get through. I got a pop-up stating user disabled.

Mobikwik
    Mobikwik Phone
    +91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    Mobikwik Address
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002