Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 28, 2022

File a complaint to Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions

Having problems with Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions

View more phone numbers

Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions reviews & complaints page 2

I m lokesh aggarwal
i bought a xolo q700s mobile phone on 8 th jan 2016
the time that company take to recover my phone is more than it is being used
worst service ever
we can't even contact them as their lines are always busy
very upset
already paid 4000rs for a spare phone
Mobipik / TC Saluja Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I registered a complaint on 13th Jan 2016 that from the last 2 months I am continuously follow up with them that when can I get my handset but the day I registered my complaint I got the immediate response but very sorry to say now the handset which they have given to me as per their words first of all they have swapped but actual its not, and also mobile speaker and the touch button is not working now when I am calling them to tell them about my problem what they are saying please go to service center to resolve your issue. I waited for my handset for 2 months and because of your fault why I am suffering for this please take this issue seriously and if you'll do such things with your customer this will obviously not good for your company.
    I have insured my phone with mobi care but didnt get a claim .. care refused to give it .. so plzzz give my claim

I purchased iphone 6 from retailer and they charged Rs. 3300 for the insurance from Mobipik, my phone screen got damaged and I submitted my phone on 18th Nov. 2015 to them they said your phone will swap and you will get it within 20-25 days and till now I am continuously follow up with them but no response, whenever I call most of the time there numbers are busy and if somebody respond they don't have any proper information So Please stop making fool to people and improve your services.
      The day I registered my complaint I got the immediate response but very sorry to say now the handset which they have given to me as per their words first of all they have swapped but actual its not, and also mobile speaker and the touch button is not working now when I am calling them to tell them about my problem what they are saying please go to service center to resolve your issue. I waited for my handset for 2 months and because of your fault why I am suffering for this please take this issue seriously and again if you'll do such things with your customer this will obviously not good for your company.

I have purchased a HTC mobile (IMEI No [protected]) on 04 Nov 2014 in Palam Colony. I have insured my mobile for 2 years and paid a 10% premium on the total cost of the mobile. The insurance company is TCS Solutions Services Pvt Ltd. In Nov 2015 when I contacted company for picking my mobile for repair they said that this is beyond repairs and they will reimburse some amount (Rs. 4000) to my account. I have given my account details to them and have contacted 4-5 times (since Nov 2015 onwards) and they have given verbal assurance that amount will be refunded in my account. but action has not been taken at their end. My Policy No (Srl No 015026). The plan is valid from 04 Nov 2014 to 03 Nov 2016. I have purchased the insurance scheme from Bagga Communications, Palam Colony, New Delhi. My name is Rakesh Kumar Singh and mobile no is [protected],[protected].

Sir, maine 16/01/ 2015 ko a.s. communication shop laxmingr se htc desire 820 kharida, phone k sath seller ne mujhe rs 2300 ka 2 year ka insurence v becha. fir mere phone ka slot khrab ho gya jo ki maine 21/04/2015 insurence company ko diya bnwane k liye, lekin ab tk unhone ne mera original phone nhin diya jiska IMEI no. hai [protected], [protected].company ne 14/7/2015 ko dusre ka phone diya or mujhse bola ki swap hua hai jb maine htc company chennai customer care se pta kiya to pta chla mera phone swap ni hua hai blki htc service center kalkaji ne 18 may ko slot bna k mobipik ko de diya hai . sir ye mera original phone ni de rhe jo ki ekdm nya tha
          pis help me

Dear Customer don't take insurances policy from this type of fake company I have summit a phone at date of 30 July 2015 that time they commit you phone will delivered with in 30 days dut tadays is as most 50 over and I am not got my phone when I will try to talk with that company they don't took my phone I have called at least 100 time in day but they don't care how much you harash . My name is Rahul My number is [protected] My job sheet no is[protected]

Iphone 6 64 gb to get swaped its 20 days not get yet.

I have given my iphone 6 64 gb gold to get swaped their touch nd display get broken its have been 20 days i not get my phone yet its a humble req to drop my phone or i will handle it in my way. Ur service is too late mobipik.

Hi, My name is Paras Aren. contact . [protected] I have bought an insurance of mobipik with my sony Z ultra phone. Insurance number is 016802. my phone screen got damaged and submitted my phone on 3rd June 2015. and i haven't got a back up phone as mentioned on insurance letter and now its more then 2 months. i haven't got my phone back. they are committed me to return my phone with in 2 or 3 days from last 2 months. now they are not going to pick up my phone calls as well. they are behaving me like am there owned something. in between i had contacted wiith Mr. Tiwari, Mr. Amit Arora. these guys are not treated me well. i need my phone back with Working condition as new. below are number: [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected]

Respected Sir, I, Premchandra Singh, R/O Flat no. 3, RZF-768-21, lane, no. 8, raj nagar-2, palam, near sec-8 dwarka, new delhi-77. I have submitted my Lenovo A536 black colour IMEI No. [protected](Bill copy enclosed) to my insurance co.Mobipik(Copy enclosed) on 30/04/2015 vide tkt no.[protected]Copy enclosed). I have been made various contact with this co. either they are not attending my calls or cut the calls….some time they...

I am Rajni Manav I was claimed insurance of my mobile in MOBIPIK CARE ( TC saluja solutions pvt ltd ) because My mobile's screen was damaged so I was claimed my insurance that was issue from Mobipik Care at 02/04/2015 and my insurance no is 027316 .
                I was submitted my mobile to insurance company on 02/07/2015 . after long time I have received my mobile yesterday night but I have received my mobile is in very very bad condition it has lots of scraches in front and its back side so I want to complaint against mobipik and HTC also beacuse I am not satisfy with that service .because my mobile is only 3 months old but its looking like 3 yers old after returning.

kindly do the needful and suggest me what should I do

Rajni Manav