Tata AIA Life

Customer Care Mumbai and Rest of Maharashtra +91 22 6693 9500

Good

Tata AIA Life Complaints & Reviews

C[protected]Case ID:[protected]

My Policy has matured on 12-09-21. Only upon my enquiry, the company has requested...

Hi Team,

Kindly cancel my application no C[protected] as I am not satisfied with the terms and conditions of the application (policy) registered under my name. As there are contradictions from agent communication and actual brochure.

I went to Tata AIA Velachery branch today(October 1, 2021) to request for my cancelation of my policy and refund full amount of premium +gst paid (209000).

Branch manager from TATA AIA Velachery branch confirmed me that the application is not processed yet(not submitted) so, Kindly don't submit it or process it further .

Adhi Narayanan also confirmed me about the full refund will be done after 15 days from today but i request a proper copy of acknowledgement from your side and faster refund with no charges as i requested before policy generation .

Kindly consider this as high priority.

As i am unable to reach out through toll free number . kindly call me .

Case id[protected]

notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Aashikh, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Requesting you to share your contact number and policy details. We will get it checked with the concerned team and get back to you shortly.
Aashikh A S's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 6, 2021
Yeah I received call from support team and they agreed to process refund . Thanks

Tata AIA Life — NOC of Agency Code 5021222

I Mrs. RASMI RANJITA MOHANTY W/O DEBASIS MOHANTY bearing AGENT CODE:5021222 bearing PAN NO. GNNPM6520D wants...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    We had a suspected fraud situation and reported it to TATA as below on 22nd Sept as below.

==============br...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    I had bought a policy from tata in 2019. However in 2020 i realised its not a good investment, so i requested for cancellation...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My Policy No C[protected], the annuity Rs 12174/= not paid so far, due is nearing one month. I have submitted all the Supporting documents for the existence .
    notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi there, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Requesting you to share your contact number and policy details. We will get it checked with the concerned team and get back to you.

Team,

Please remove my Pan CARD from IRDA Look UP Portal as my License has been terminated 6 yrs ago Details as below :
      Name Kavita Azta
      Pan No. AULPK3802F
      AGENCY CODE 4538544
      DOB ;12 JUNE 1975

Kavita Azta
      notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Kavita, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern and forwarded it to our team. We will have it checked and get back to you. Thank you.
      Tata AIA Life Customer Care's response, Oct 5, 2021
      Hi Kavita, we request you to visit your servicing branch along with the documents mentioned below. Alternatively, you can also have them couriered to your servicing branch.

1) Cessation Certificate request letter
      2) Customer details
      3) Agent Id card
      4) License copy

Please note, on receipt of complete documents and details, we will be able to process the Cessation Certificate request.

DOIPP0830L my pan card number

I resigned 08/09/2021
        Today 15 day complete
        So please remove my pan in IRDAI agent system
        notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Shivkumar, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern and forwarded it to our team. We will have it checked and get back to you. Thank you.
        Tata AIA Life Customer Care's response, Oct 5, 2021
        Dear Shivkumar, information pertaining to your concern has been sent to you on your registered email ID. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

Today completed 15 day in resign my insurance agent code in branch

Please clear
          I need NOC letter
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            Sir I request to check the quality of liquor in j&k people are scared for quality so plz send some team to jammu & Kashmir for check quality is very low from 2020 don't wait for people to die
            notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Sumeet, as we understand that your concern is pertaining to Tata AIG General Insurance, we request you to write at [protected]@tataaig.com for further assistance. Thank you.

Policy :U[protected] and U[protected]

Im surprised to see that both my policies are surrendered, I want them reactivated with immediate effect:

I'm already ina troubled situation(Covid lockdown) here in Melbourne, secondly I was told by your sales representative at policy bazaar who sold me these policies that my policies can only be surrendered if premium is not paid for 3 months continuously.

I want my polices to be reactivated immediately since I'm ready to pay all the past dues STRAIGHT AWAY.

Please confirm immediately and tell me total amount to pay.

Thanks & Regards
              Shived
              notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi there, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Requesting you to share your contact number and policy details. We will get it checked with the concerned team and get back to you shortly.

Dear Team,

Myself Joshva I have been placed as a agent from 08 February 2019 . My agent code is AIL4751700.
                Kindly consider my request to resignation from Tata AIA because I have selected in Exide life insurance company so that i need to terminate my code for my joining process in Exide life insurance company and also give me a NOC .
                Kindly do the needful.

Thankyou
                notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Joshva, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern and forwarded it to our team. We will have it checked and get back to you. Thank you.
                Hi Joshva, we request you to get in touch with the branch manager for further assistance.

Tata AIA Life — NOC letter after Agent Advisor Termination

Have a agent code in tata aia life insurance bearing with TATAAIA4759694and pan : BXBPS2776J

Now i got a job...
                  Respected Sir/Madam
                  I am Partha Pratim Bhunia, worked as a Life Planner at Tata AIA Life Insurance industries and my agent Id is 4805508. Honorable Sir I know that on dated 17th July 2020, my code was terminated as per mail from Distributor care.The letter said that the rest of my arrears would be given but I have not received it yet.I gave 3 more policies before my code was terminated.They did not consider it despite my repeated requests.My humble requests to you is that make arrangements to get my arrears as soon as possible then I will be forever grateful to you.For your kind reference I am giving the list of policy details.
                  Policy Number Amonut Date
                  C[protected] 20895 4/6/2020
                  C[protected] 18000 26/06/2020
                  C[protected] 11500 23/06/2020
                  With Regards
                  Partha Pratim Bhunia
                  notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Partha, we have taken a note of your details and shared it with the concerned team. They will get in touch with you. Thank you.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

With reference to the subject cited above, i would like to know the online procedure to get my license and agent code.
                    notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Basri, we would require your contact details to assist you further. Thank you.
                    Basri's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 24, 2021
                    Please provide me with your email address so that i can send you my details.
                    Kabir H. Basri

Hi Sir/Madam,

I was mailing Tata AIA to cancel one of my policy from May-2021 month which comes under freelook cancellation, but now today[protected] company is saying that the freelook cancellation period got expired as it was of only 15 days.

The company responded back after 15 days it's their mistake and now they are not giving my refund.
                      notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Sudhanshu, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Requesting you to share your contact number and policy details. We will get it checked with the concerned team and get back to you.
                      Sudhanshu12345's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 20, 2021
                      Policy no is U203829295 and my contact details are below
                      Contact No - 9538399602
                      Email id - [email protected]
                      Hi Sudhanshu, we have made a note of your details and shared it with the concerned team. They will get in touch with you. Thank you.
                      Sudhanshu12345's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 28, 2021
                      Hi Team,

After sharing all the scrrenshots and proofs that I have mailed all the documents for the policy cancellation within Free look period.

Still you guys didn't contacted me after that, Please contact me or tell me the final decision on same.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

For my Policy No: C[protected] I submitted Aadhaar Card, Bank Pass Book and Cancelled cheque scanned copies through mail.Subsequently I was asked to send masked aadhaar card copy and PAN card copy.
                        I sent these documents also through my mail which has been acknowledged by Tata AIA vide request number 75044247 dated 26th June, 2021.

Despite a lapse of around 10 days after this my payouts (Dividend etc., ) have not yet been credited to my Bank account.

Please arrange for credit of the amounts immediately.

-Arvind M
                        Mobile No: [protected]
                        Aug 8, 2021
                        notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi J R Muralidharan, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern and forwarded it to our team. We will have it checked and get back to you. Thank you.
                        Dear J J R Muralidharan, information pertaining to your concern has been sent to you on your registered email ID. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir we have submitted the death claims 25th september 2020 policy number [protected] not yet claimed several times contacted to branch office of tata aia insurance by name ram mohan there is no reply from them please settel the issue
                          Aug 5, 2021
                          notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi there, we would also require your contact details to assist you further. Thank you.

Tata AIA Life — Refund not received after policy being postponed

As per TATA AIA customer care, refund has been credited to my registered bank account but i have not received any refund.br...
                            2 other people found this complaint helpful

Term Plan # C[protected] was issued on 18th May 2021 after all the verification and medical tests. completed all the required formalities as well.

I have received the policy document along with all terms and condition.

today (16th Jun'2021) received the premium back and policy have been terminated without informing me.

Now, when I am checking again for same plan on company's website, plan have been withdrawn and new plan is approx.30% expensive.

Because of this have to buy new plan at higher cost now. This is clearly a cheat case, cancel and sell on higher cost.
                            Aug 5, 2021
                            notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi Sandip, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern and forwarded it to our team. We will have it checked and get back to you. Thank you.