Tata AIA Life

Customer Care Pune +91 20 6601 4156
Customer Care Mumbai and Rest of Maharashtra +91 22 6693 9500

Good

Tata AIA Life Complaints & Reviews

Term Plan # C[protected] was issued on 18th May 2021 after all the verification and medical tests. completed all the required formalities as well.

I have received the policy document along with all terms and condition.

today (16th Jun'2021) received the premium back and policy have been terminated without informing me.

Now, when I am checking again for same plan on company's website, plan have been withdrawn and new plan is approx.30% expensive.

Because of this have to buy new plan at higher cost now. This is clearly a cheat case, cancel and sell on higher cost.
Jun 16, 2021

Tata AIA Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Sandip, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern and forwarded it to our team. We will have it checked and get back to you. Thank you.

I have been a shareholder of Tata communications limited since 2015. I am having 100 since then in my demat account. My DP ID is IN301516 and Client ID is 10143826. From my demat account I have come to know that the bonus shares issued by the company in September 2020 at the rate of 2:1 has not been credited so far. I request you to kindly verify the matter and do the needful so that shares are credited at the earliest. Thanks.
    Jun 09, 2021

Tata AIA Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Mihir, we understand that your query is pertaining to Tata Communications, we request you write to Tata Communication for further assistance.

Dear Tata team,
      Mene policy bazar se tata ki child investment plan liya
      policy no -c[protected] and U[protected]...
      Myself mou saha, last year september i had signed up for policy no c[protected].
      I was told by an lady agent named moumita...

I am got Two phone calls to remove agent code deactivation process from my Tata life insurance policy[protected]...
      Please find below case history of TATA AIA's team, how they dealt with my file BLINDLY:

I NEED DETAILED EXPLANATION...

I had bought a mouse from them, saw that the seal was broken and item is scratched and used. Took pics and placed a refund option on 11th march, today its 26th still no initiate of return, I had called them they assure that he will pickup tommorow, but nothing happened till now, even mailed them, still no sign. Worst experience.
      Mar 26, 2021

Tata AIA Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is priyabrata mallick..My pan no is# arwpm9940q...

Once i was trying to apply tata aia life, but while submitting my agent recruitment form, i got disconnected...

After that again when i am trying to submitt my form, i get a top up called"pan is in use"

please help me to submit my form
        Mar 25, 2021

Dear TATA AIA Customer Care,

After considering various insurance product options, I had arrived at a decision...
          My payout for Year 2020 and 2021 not paid to me and adjusted in the name of APL. Also I had paid excess amount over and above...

I am an employee of TATA AIA LIFE INSURANCE for last 2 years and due to personal issues I wanted to leave the organization but whenever I submitted my resignation it got either denied or put on hold with some reasons which are absolutely not acceptable neither are true even though I pledged for a termination not bothering about the career then also company did not pay any attention to it as their soul concern is to take out the business from the employee till the time the employee is alive
          Now please suggest what to do in this circumstances as in this organization I'm being victimized in the arms of my higher management
          Feb 14, 2021

Tata AIA Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had applied for issue of credit card from hdfc bank instead of issueing a credit card, a tata aia life insurance policy .Has been executed by hdfc bank without my consultation .Since hdfc bank is olso a policy agent (code no.[protected]it appears that bank has intentionally executed policy which is incorrect.Tata aia has olso deducted a sum of rupees 5742/-and olso shown (-)rupees 15875/-from my bank account which is highlly objectionable.Request to cancel the said policy and arrenge to credit the recoverd amount to my account.My commitment through mobile pertains to credit card and not for policy.I am still a waiting my credit card.Your co-operation in this regard is solicited. Thanks.Sonal jha
            Dec 08, 2020

Tata AIA Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount deducted but the merchant has not received the payment
              Payment
              Aug 29, 2020

Tata AIA Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Requesting you to share your contact number and policy details of your Tata AIA Life Insurance policy. We will get it checked with the concerned team and get back to you. Thank you.

I would like to challenge company’s decision for cancellation of my application no c[protected] dated 25/03/2020 for (Sr)...

Actually sir i am 20 years old i was thinking my mom life secure health policy so a life insurance policy but my broker select my name policy so please modify my policy holder name and stop policy...!
                Jul 15, 2020

Tata AIA Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My policy # is : c05079923. I haven't rec'd any div in 2019.
                  Hv complained twice before, didnt expect such a poor response from tata.
                  Very disheartening.
                  I expect a reply asap
                  Jul 12, 2020

Tata AIA Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a agent code in tata aia life insurance bearing with ail4594007 and pan : dkupk3537h

Now i got a job...
                    Hello Team,

I have a agent code in TATA AIA LIFE insurance bearing with AIL4594007 and PAN : DKUPK3537Hbr...

Dear sir, my name is bidesh goswami. I have joined tata aia life insurance company limited as an agent in 2008. I haven't doing any business for that company. I have resigned to that company. But my pan number looked up in irda portal. I want to join in other company in payroll.

Applicant name: bidesh goswami
                    Father name: bikash goswami
                    Date of birth 13/11/1981

Type individual
                    Business information
                    Insurer name tata aia life insurance company ltd
                    Agency code: 1590125
                    Category life

Kindly delete my pan number in irda portal. Thank you.

With regards
                    Bidesh goswami
                    Jul 07, 2020

Tata AIA Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Bidesh Goswami, we request you to visit your servicing branch along with the documents mentioned below. Alternatively, you can also have them couriered to your servicing branch.

1) Cessation Certificate request letter
                    2) Customer Details
                    3) Agent ID card
                    4) License copy

Please note, on receipt of complete documents and details, we will be able to process the Cessation Certificate request.
                    Thank you.

My self mintu panja resident at gunanandapur, antila, bagnan, howrah wb-711312. I am client of indusind bank ltd. Bank tell...