Monad University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 28, 2022

File a complaint to Monad University

Having problems with Monad University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Monad University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Monad University

Monad University Website

Monad University Head Office Address

Monad University Campus. N.H. 24, Delhi Hapur Road, Village & Post Kastla, Kasmabad, P.O Pilakhwa
Hapur
Panchsheel Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh

Monad University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Monad University reviews & complaints(141)

Sir I have completed my PhD scholar in 2020 from the pharmacy department.im in need of genuenity certificate plz provide me as I'm contacting y from long tym in all the modes of online but I'm not getting any reply. My mobile num:[protected], [protected]...

I am in process of switching job. I have cleared the interview of Cognizant. Offer letter was released. I am serving the notices period. Just few days left for my joining I get call from Cognizant saying my BGV status is red as the university is not responding to emails or calls for verification. I will lose the job offer for their negligence. Need a resolution at the earliest.

Monad University — My marks sheets are original are fake

Can you please my marks sheets are original are fake...

I have been trying to get my provisional/convocation certificate from Monad University but no one responding to emails or phone calls, i am Bangalore .
    Need your support on the same
    Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i have done bsc from monad university in 2015 . Now i m doing BEd . So i need migration certificate, its my humble request sir plz provide my migration certificate so that i can save my future . Plz
      Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Rahul Kumar Mohindra, I have done my BA from Monad university in 2014, My current employer applied for my degree and marsheet verification and company sent Rs. 10000/- demand draft in favour of Monad University (Payble at Hapur) in 2019 but Monad university didn't sent any response on that and now i applied for a new job and company sent Rs. 10000/- demand draft in favour of Monad University (Payble at Hapur) last month but still Monad...
        Enrollment number : MU1316Bcom62367
        Can you check The below details if the certificate is genuine or fake. I have done my graduation from this college but somehow I fear that this certificate that I have received looks fake to me. I am worried that I connot apply for a job since it can ruin my career....

Hello sir, \

I need a transcript from MONAD UNIVERSITY against my degree .

let me know the procedure and the way to get it.

kiran
        Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Monad University — Please check attached file is original or fake please give me reply about that

I have done my Graduation in Monad University. Now I am applying Canada PR. I am continuously contacting University for transcripts but no one is replied back.

Can you please kindly share is there any way to get transcripts from Monad University....
          Dear sir/madam
          I have completed my P.G course MCA from Monad university Microtek College Varanasi in 2019 but my marksheet and provisional still not provided by my college and for my job it is mandatory to submit marksheet or provisional certificate so please solve my issue.
          For this I will be thankful to you.
          Name Priti
          Monad University
          Course MCA-LE
          Session[protected]
          Roll no [protected]br...

Ho this is Mohd Sadiq From UT Ladakh. I have passed my BCA from Monad University in the Year 2015. My enrolment No is MU2115BCA21673 bearing Roll no 876670.
          I haven't recieved my Degree and Provisional certificte till now.
          I want to verify my certificate weather it is fake or real. Please resolve it as soon as possiable
          Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my name, Praveen Harugeri, Enrolment no is MU1114BCOM8936 sent rti application to your university still I not received reply from your university regarding genuine of my documents Sir I got news from university that my documents are genuine but no reply letter received from your university...

Hi im Mohammad Osama I clear B A Enrollment no MU1013BA27347 Roll no 597210. .2012-13 semester but mark sheet not show on online .please clear this real ya fake mark sheet

Certificate & Degree.

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I have completed my graduation in 2013 from monad university. Monad university not giving my migration certificate & Degree. Even though when i asked about that they told me next month. They are ignoring me. I am doing BE.d with UP board. University demand migration certificate for BE.d paper. If i have not submitted migration certificate.then i lost my carrier & one year in BE.d & also lost all payment which is i have paid for BE.D. So you are requested kindly provide migration & Degree as soon as possible. So that i will give exam of BE.d ist year.
              I wil be highly obliged to you
              Name - Laxmi
              Enrol - MU1013BA28370
              Mob - [protected]
              Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
              Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir.I want to verify my marksheets because the result is not showing onnline I Have done Bcom.from monad university. Please give the procedure of getting provisional and migration and also mention the fee structure of getting migration and provisional certificate. It will be very helpful for me. Please reply as soon as possible
                Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, this is Eshan Mukherjee.I have completed and passed my B.SC(PCM) in the year of 2014. I want to know how I can apply for my degree certificate as I have not received it as of now.I will be highly great full if that can be taken care of and verify if it is fake or genuine.As I need to provide my educational certificates for my company. Please do find my mark sheets and kindly acknowledge the same....

Dear sir I want verify my degree in monad university.

Enroll no is MU1315MA29299
                  Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I completed my MSc botany from Monad University in[protected].
                    Enrollment number is MU1214MSC75182.
                    Kindly help me how to get transcripts from there.

Dear team,

Kindly confirm how we check that provided dgree given by this university fake or not..