Monad University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 22, 2022

File a complaint to Monad University

Having problems with Monad University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Monad University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Monad University

Monad University Website

Monad University Head Office Address

Monad University Campus. N.H. 24, Delhi Hapur Road, Village & Post Kastla, Kasmabad, P.O Pilakhwa
Hapur
Panchsheel Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh

Monad University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Monad University reviews & complaints page 3

Can you check The below details if the certificate is genuine or fake. I have done my graduation from this college but somehow I fear that this certificate that I have received looks fake to me. I am worried that I connot apply for a job since it can ruin my career.

Enrolment # MU1115BTECH68042
Roll # 800171
Year#[protected]
Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello..I have completed my b.com honours batch[protected].
    I haven't recieved my marksheet till now.
    Tell me the procedure and how can I get.
    Please reply soon.
    Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a student of your university of 2012-14 COLLEGE PK institute of technology Mathura batch of diploma in civil engineering program. My enrollment no is mu/021113 my diploma certificate not recieved
      Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please be informed that I have done the graduation from monad university in 2014 but still degree didnt received. Can you plz help me our.
        Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hello Team, the issue is not resolved yet

Please can you verify if these transcripts are genuine?
          Enrollment No.: MU1114BA51629
          contact us to: [protected]@gmail.com
          Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please verify my marksheet as it was rejected by one company I applied to
            Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to verify my documents degree certificate and marks sheet of bsc 3rd year session 2013-14
              Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi i KISHAN YADAV i have done my MASTER IN SOCIAL WORK (MSW) from monad university from[protected] after diploma.
                But i am not sure that this certificates are original.
                Enrollment no. MU1214MSW22889
                Plz give me suggestion how can i check my degree originality. No one reply me when i applly for job. I don't know.
                Email - [protected]@gmailcom
                Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had passed BA in session of[protected] my Roll no - 968244 and my marksheet sr no - [protected] i had not received my degree till date.
                  i had already submitted all related documents in college but not received any response. My marksheet is attached.
                  My name is Jitender Singh Rawat
                  Mobile No - [protected]
                  Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  No reply and no one is attending phone calls on given numbers.

I have completed my Graduation BA in 2014 from monad University and i have received certificate 1, 2, 3rd year with provisional and migration certificate but I didn't received Digree and i have visited aprox 25 times but they are extended day again again, now its 7 year passed and still not received my Graduation Digree, not attending helpline number, here is my details.

Enrollment no : MU1013BA31253
                    Roll no : [protected]br...
                    I want to apply for Transcript from monad university and no1 is receiving my call, no1 replied my mail back i have tried alot and everything for transcript i want this for WES please help me to resolve this.
                    Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Didnt get any response from Monad university
                    Please help me to get asap

Please verify my marksheet are original or fake as I have to apply for a govt job.

Hello
                        Please tell us the best way to reach the university and take our degrees, and also allow us the download of degrees online. Thirdly we need the transcript, so please tell us the date by which it starts working and we can get our degrees.
                        Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ap we request hai ki aap ki university me koi bhi work apke staff members dwara without bribe/ curruption ke or time per nahi kiya jata.or students ke sath miss behave or miss guide kiya jata hai.jiski wajha se apki university ko (fake ) name declare diya gya hai or koi bhai students apki university me admission nahi lena chahta please aap apna sabhi system online Kar dijye or maine apko ye problems 4that time through letters se share ki thi but usper aaj tak koi bhi action nahi liya cya.
                          Please remove this problems and increase facility in your university for better future

Dear sir/ mam,
                            I am md taslim khan, i have completed m.com from your university since 2012. But i have a doubt that my certificate is not geniue because when i am going to walk in interview then interview board said that my certificate is not geniue. So, i request you to kindly, please response my complain. Now my future in your hand. Please help me sir/ mam.
                            Thank you....

Dear sir i am anand kumar. I have completed my graduation from monad university in 2010 - 13. Please check my certificate. Is it original or fake. I am going to join government job. So i need to know about my certificate. I hope you tell me about my certificate.
                            I will be grateful for this.
                            Thank you.
                            Aug 29, 2020
                            Updated by md taslim Khan
                            Dear sir/ Madam,
                            I have completed M.com from your university, But when I was going for interview then interview board said that my certificate is not genius.

Sir, I want to know the enrolment number: MU1316BA61457 is genuine or not? I have received my marksheet and i want to apply for the degree. Can I know that the marksheet is genuine or not?
                              Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              When will I get information about this marksheet? Please let me know.

I m Manish Patel. Maine monad University se B.sc complet kiya ..mai check krna chahta hu ki mera degree orginal h ya fake h... Roll no. 676747
                                Enrollment no. MU1013BSC6063
                                Aug 7, 2020
                                Plz check My marshit its original aur fake Enrolment. No=. MU1013BSC6063 ROLL NO. = 676747
                                No any reply Sir. Why
                                do you have any contact from monad university?????

I completed my graduation in 2015. I did not receive my degree or migration yet. What is the procedure to get degree and migration.

My enrollment no. Is mu1215ba98517
                                  Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir. I want to verify my marksheets because the result is not showing onnline i have done bcom. From monad university. Please give the procedure of getting provisional and migration and also mention the fee structure of getting migration and provisional certificate. It will be very helpful for me.