Monad University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 11, 2022

File a complaint to Monad University

Having problems with Monad University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Monad University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Monad University

Monad University Website

Monad University Head Office Address

Monad University Campus. N.H. 24, Delhi Hapur Road, Village & Post Kastla, Kasmabad, P.O Pilakhwa
Hapur
Panchsheel Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh

Monad University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Monad University reviews & complaints page 3

Hi i KISHAN YADAV i have done my MASTER IN SOCIAL WORK (MSW) from monad university from[protected] after diploma.
But i am not sure that this certificates are original.
Enrollment no. MU1214MSW22889
Plz give me suggestion how can i check my degree originality. No one reply me when i applly for job. I don't know.
Email - [protected]@gmailcom
Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had passed BA in session of[protected] my Roll no - 968244 and my marksheet sr no - [protected] i had not received my degree till date.
    i had already submitted all related documents in college but not received any response. My marksheet is attached.
    My name is Jitender Singh Rawat
    Mobile No - [protected]
    Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    No reply and no one is attending phone calls on given numbers.

I have completed my Graduation BA in 2014 from monad University and i have received certificate 1, 2, 3rd year with provisional and migration certificate but I didn't received Digree and i have visited aprox 25 times but they are extended day again again, now its 7 year passed and still not received my Graduation Digree, not attending helpline number, here is my details.

Enrollment no : MU1013BA31253
      Roll no : [protected]br...
      I want to apply for Transcript from monad university and no1 is receiving my call, no1 replied my mail back i have tried alot and everything for transcript i want this for WES please help me to resolve this.
      Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Didnt get any response from Monad university
      Please help me to get asap

Please verify my marksheet are original or fake as I have to apply for a govt job.

Hello
          Please tell us the best way to reach the university and take our degrees, and also allow us the download of degrees online. Thirdly we need the transcript, so please tell us the date by which it starts working and we can get our degrees....
          Ap we request hai ki aap ki university me koi bhi work apke staff members dwara without bribe/ curruption ke or time per nahi kiya jata.or students ke sath miss behave or miss guide kiya jata hai.jiski wajha se apki university ko (fake ) name declare diya gya hai or koi bhai students apki university me admission nahi lena chahta please aap apna sabhi system online Kar dijye or maine apko ye problems 4that time through letters se share ki...
          Dear sir/ mam,
          I am md taslim khan, i have completed m.com from your university since 2012. But i have a doubt that my certificate is not geniue because when i am going to walk in interview then interview board said that my certificate is not geniue. So, i request you to kindly, please response my complain. Now my future in your hand. Please help me sir/ mam.
          Thank you....

Dear sir i am anand kumar. I have completed my graduation from monad university in 2010 - 13. Please check my certificate. Is it original or fake. I am going to join government job. So i need to know about my certificate. I hope you tell me about my certificate.
          I will be grateful for this.
          Thank you.
          Aug 29, 2020
          Updated by md taslim Khan
          Dear sir/ Madam,
          I have completed M.com from your university, But when I was going for interview then interview board said that my certificate is not genius.

Sir, I want to know the enrolment number: MU1316BA61457 is genuine or not? I have received my marksheet and i want to apply for the degree. Can I know that the marksheet is genuine or not?
            Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            When will I get information about this marksheet? Please let me know.

I m Manish Patel. Maine monad University se B.sc complet kiya ..mai check krna chahta hu ki mera degree orginal h ya fake h... Roll no. 676747
              Enrollment no. MU1013BSC6063
              Aug 7, 2020
              Plz check My marshit its original aur fake Enrolment. No=. MU1013BSC6063 ROLL NO. = 676747
              No any reply Sir. Why
              do you have any contact from monad university?????

I completed my graduation in 2015. I did not receive my degree or migration yet. What is the procedure to get degree and migration.

My enrollment no. Is mu1215ba98517
                Monad University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir. I want to verify my marksheets because the result is not showing onnline i have done bcom. From monad university. Please give the procedure of getting provisional and migration and also mention the fee structure of getting migration and provisional certificate. It will be very helpful for me.

Hi there
                    I haves passed out of the university with b. A in 2014 and got all marksheet and
                    Provisional degree but when i called the
                    Number no one responded my query on how to request for degree and what documents are required to submit. I want to appear for govt job examination so please help with that if can apply for that with monad degree as heard lots of rumor about this please verify my degree and give a clarification...
                    Dear mam/sir,

I have completed my graduation b.com from monad university in 2016. And i haven't received my degree and migration certificate. Now i have applied for job. And they are asking for degree and migration certificate. Kindky provide my degree and migration certificate because without my degree i am unable to apply anywhere and my qualification is also not valid without my degree. Help me through mail i'll be very...
                    Hi i have done my bachelor degree since 2014 through Monad university. But till date not received certificate i have doubt it mark sheet fake or original Please provide the help, for solution be coz i have many time visit to university campus but they have not satisfied answer. I am worried that I cannot apply for a job since it can ruin my career, please provide the help regarding this issue...

I did bsc from monad university in 2013 but still i am not get my degree and when i went to interview in genpact mnc they reject and call it fake university my future is in black hole

I have passed out from monad univerity in the year of 2014, and till now i have not received my certificate, i am always talk with my college they said that i have to go to the monad university to get the cerificate, my collge is in balasore, odisha, i am living in odisha, my family condition is not good i am not able to come to monad university, i am not able to get a job without certificate, kindly help me how can i get this??? Can i demand...
                      Hello sir,
                      I passed my graduation from arts side in 2013, and after many requests and mails i still not find my graduation degree, last time i, asking to send my degree to or i will go to file case against you guys behalf of itr, my mobile number is [protected] please contact me as soon as possible or you guys will be responsible for what coming next...
                      Hello

I am kushpreet kaur i would like know how can i apply for my migration, degree and transcripts for my graduation. I did bachelors of arts from 20th august 2011 to august 2014. My enrolment number is mu1114ba48974. 1st year roll number 565446, 2nd year 800158, 3rd year 965067. I am looking forward for your response. Please let me know the process and fees.

Kushpreet kaur...