Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India
Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care

Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India related photos (1030)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Complaints & Reviews

bev
Dear cadbury i bought 3 tins of roses this ! one for my children . one for my mother and one for my mother in law, i also was sejnt a tin by a customer from work! MY question is why is ther no brazilian darkness in any of the tins when they are still advertised on the leaflet! these are my favourite chocolates in the tin! is it just a certain batch which has been missed? very disapointed not to have any of my favourites this christmas! thankyou

Mrs B Corbett
8 church ave
manchester
england
m65rb
Roses are terrible. 5 out of the 10 chocolates are
Caramel based ... No hard Ones. They are sickly
Sweet and have lost the coffee and coconut .
Will not buy again

Cadbury India — Salesman not visiting for supply

The Salesman is not visiting the area. Address Jaya Stores Gali No. 1, Sadatpur Colony, Opposite Shiv Mandir Karawal Nagar Road Delhi 110094

gunvish
    From: gunjan maheshwari [mailto: [protected]@rediffmail.com ]
    Sent: 04 October, 2010 9:54 PM
    To: [protected]@cadburyindia.com
    Cc: Maheshwari, Vishal (Vishal)
    Subject: Worms inside CADBURY Chocolates

We would like to get your attention to a very serious issue.

Recently we got Cadbury silk chocolates and enjoying eating it. When I removed the golden wrap further I noticed that we were not the only one enjoying the chocolate, worms inside it, already had their share, we felt sick and vomitish. (Few of the snaps taken at spot are attached here for reference)

Suddenly we felt like somebody had cheated us, and being vegetarian we really had a big shock.

We always had high standards about Cadbury chocolates and thought that company takes utmost care in making, packing and quality checking of the its product as firstly it is a food item and secondly majority of consumers are children.

We really had a shock when we saw and found that we just missed having worms along with chocolate.

It was to an extend disturbing, and yes we do admit that this incidence had taken away our willingness to buy chocolates (especially Cadbury silk or any other Cadbury product for that matter), may be for you we are just one consumer/family, and it will really not affect your sales if we stop buying Cadbury chocolates.

But here we are writing this mail, because we concern about the quality of the product coming out of a prestigious company and the chocolates we have enjoyed since we were kids.

Is this a quality compromise because the business growing very fast?

Should we asked our family/friends/neighbors/colleagues stop buying Cadbury Chocolates as quality is being compromised and they and their kids can have such worst experiences in their hands?

Thanks & Regards
    Gunjan & Vishal
    +91 [protected]
    Bangalore

worm inside chocolates
    we were gifted a pack of Cadbury rich dryfuit collections, when we opened it we were surprised to find live worms crawling inside. immediately we contacted Cadbury India, they sent their rep to inspect, who confirmed that the chocolates were infested and took with the pack. the quality control manger called and blamed it on poor storage at retailers end. When cadbury is fully aware of the storage conditions, how can the sell it to them, all the are interested is in sales, this is gross negligence on part of such a large multinational, whom we trust blindly.
    Jaago Grahak Jaago

Cadbury / Dairy Milk — Rotten chocolates [Resolved]

Ajay k sharma
      I would like to inform that I purchased Dairy Milk chocolates which mfg date 08/10 with code T00809 giving foul taste and...

Cadbury / Silk — Misleading AD for Cadbury Silk [Resolved]

famenme
      This is a complaint about the misleading advertisement for Dairy Milk Silk.
      The ad makes us to believe that there...

alfa

I am a big fan of cadbury's products but dissapointed to the core. Mainly because of the reduction is quantity of gems for the same price. Also, Perk was one of my favorites that too has been spoiled the taste is no more the same when it came into the market long back. the choclate layer from perk has been reduced it tastes more like a wafer. please get back the original taste with thick choclate layes outside also in between the wafer layers.

I hope you will look into these seriously and make the improvements as I am a big fan of cadbury's but for all these reasong dissapointed a lot

Cadbury Silk Variety — Metal found in the product [Resolved]

Sudipta.bhattacharya
        I have found one small metal piece in Cadbury Silk on 5th Sept , Purchased from one of the super market in chennai. I have...

gunjan84
        I wanted so badly to complaint someone for Cadbury. They have recently launched one product for Rakhi as Celebration rich dry fruit selections. It is such a misleading product.
        I am highly disappointed only because of cadbury I felt embarrased in front of my guests.
        I got box for cadbury dry fruit selection for Rakhi for which they are also advertising these days. Keeping that in mind I was very keen to get that box and to gift it to one of my guest but when I opened that box I cant even tell u how embarased and disappointed I felt that cadbury let me down in front of everyone. It was nothing just 2 small packets not enuogh to fill even quarter of a box. for that cost i could have easily got something far better than that. I don't think so now any 1 o[censored]s will buy any cadbury chocolate after this experience. I don't know what to say more but they should not mis guide their customers with thier misleading advertisements.
        Not only the packaging size, what is even more fraud on their part is that instead of 'rich dry fruits' its some sort of caramel and butterscotch toffee coated in chocolate. There are NO dry fruits - none at all!!!
        The box costs Rs 200 and I did not expect such fraud from Cadburys. Awful!!!
        I went through the same experience on Rakshabandhan day. It is really disgusting.
        Shame on Cadbury.

Would not suggest anyone to buy this product at all.

Cadbury 5 star — bad ads.

pls drop the carbury 5 star advt. that is "abe master" which sounds bad and gave bad impact on small kids.the advt. is coming in cartoon net work and other kids channels ,which may carry bad impression on kids.i m a mother and my baby accepts all the good and bad things from tv and hope this wrong language should not go in to his mind .

sachi_2k
          Dear Sir/madam

The cadbury dairy milk Choclate which i brought on 29.07.2010 contains worms in it.The choclate was brought by me from "More" supermarket which is in Hullimavu ,bannnerghatta road.Kindly let me now anything can be done about it as this is becoming very unhygenic product.

Sachin.s.n
          Cadbury dairy milk is becoming a unhygenic product
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Cadbury — dairy milk shots has only one shot in the sealed pack [Resolved]

shishir_awasthi
            this is to bring to your kind notice that i the consumer has been made a fool.
            today i bought a cadbury dairy milk...

abtmajid
            Dear Sir/Madam
            greetings to you
            i happened to visit a pharmacy wherin i purchased a cadburys choclate premium brand, with the desire to consume after lunch i placed the same in the refrigarator. after lunch when i opened i found that the choclate was not the one worth consumption. my mobile no is [protected] previously i recorded this issue on the cadburys site no response the shop keeper also is not wiling to listen to my complaint. why so? with a brand ambassodor who carries world wide acclaim a product unworthy of its standards being marketted it is a real shame. certainly there must be some one who can mention this to the brand ammbassador himself for prmoting such a brand, or may be the money factor is so important that they may care less. comming home from dubai on my holidays i have brought choclates from nestle van houten but have never had to grieve, in case my complaint goes unheard in 3 working days i certainly shall post this sorry picture in face book for those many to know who with care and affection buy this product for their loved ones.
            regards
            abdul majid
            446/2 parijhatham street
            gomathipuram 6th cross
            madurai-625020

adityadeokar
              I purchased a Rs.10 5-star on 25/6/10. I found a hair inside the bar . The code for it is K0051 and date of manufacture is 05/10. I hold the bar as evidence and want to take legal action against the company.
              Dear Adity Adeokar,

Cadbury India endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write in to consumer.service.[protected]@mdlz.com, with your complaint, purchase and contact details.

Cadbury Consumer Service Cell

kitty-cat309
                I recently bought a slab of cadbury dairy milk chocolate
                and found little cement stones in it when i started chewing.
                It is very unhigenic and disgusting.
                Im not even sure I want to ask how they got there.
                I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT THIS!
                Asspecially because you call cadbury South Africa's best love chocolate and a great chocolate. States so right on your product wrapper but is not fully true seeing as all the unwanted elements found in your product. Should cadbury lover's be concearned with your companies factory's higene situations?

barcode number :[protected]
                best before date : 03 Feb 2011 12;04 HSM3.

please contact me on ; [protected]@hotmail.com
                Miss R.J.Fielding

Cadbury Bournville — worms found [Resolved]

divyadantuluri
                  worms found on opening Cadbury Bournville code no T91128, PKD ON 11/9 B due to faulty packaging. the outer bournville pack...

Cadbury Gems — quantity is much lesser than printed on the box [Resolved]

nabansal
                  hello,
                  i Nikhil Bansal s/o sh.Ajay kumar Bansal purchased a cadbury gems worth Rs:-15 on 31st may 2010 weighing according...

Cadburys - Bournvita Little Champs — RESIDUE - IN THE PRODUCT [Resolved]

pallavi1
                  I too felt the same problem when I started using the Little Champs product a few days back . This is something very serious...

Cadburys 5 - Star — Infected with Insect [Resolved]

Vishal Takodara
                  I opened the cadbury 5-Star for Rs- 5.00, I looked as if some insect had already eaten a part of it internally, and was no...

Mahendra Dulal
                  I purchased a Bournvita from one of the retailer here in Singtam, Sikkim on 02/03/2010. The shop is a very well known shop in Singtam Sikkim. When I was preparing a bournvita drink for my 5 year old daughter on 03/03/2010 at around 9:00 pm in the evening, to my surprise, I found a cut piece of human nail on the bournvita.

I am quite embarrassed and shocked to see the plight of the renowned company for maintaining the hygiene standard of the product.

I have kept the purchase receipt and the nail along with its photograph with me. Please help me in this regard.

Mahendra Dulal
                  Shantinagar,
                  Singtam,
                  East Sikkim
                  Pin -737134
                  Ph: [protected]

Cadbury India Ltd. — WRONG DEBIT FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT!

I was booking on 06-08-09, my monthly FC season ticket from your website: www.irctc.com, but unfortunately the transaction got some error message & my account got directly debited for Rs.830/- but no STR number issued from your end. I have neither received till now i.e., on date 11-08-09, my money back nor the monthly FC railway pass. I have already purchased new pass. I donot know what is the fate of my money. I think you should stop playing with public money at the earliest & prompt in returning ilegally debited money from peoples bank accounts.I have sent mail to '[protected]@irctc.co.in' on date 06-08-09 but some Miss Leena[protected] is not aware of the transaction & asked me my bank account statement which I subsequently gave on date 08-08-09 but still my money is not retrurned to me. I think she is just postponing the process due to her lack of knowledge of what to do?? Such is the quality of your staff. I have mailed to her than five times but she has not shown the courtesy even to reply. My auto complaint ticket number generated thru your email is [IRCTC #560450] .

I hope you guys understand the emergency of the situation & refund me my full amount back with appropriate compensation for making me to take all this trouble to write you fags emails & emails & emails. I think railways is full of bunch of like LEENA!
                  Oh... Is it so. It is unbeleivable with Cadbury and its quality till date and even we cannot say that it can be human error. It is totally big flaw in manufactuting unit which, as per my knowledge, are automatic plants. and any adultration must be detected by its sensor and system.

I am using Bournvita since kid and now my kids are using .

I have to rethink ... if Bournvita is not quality consious now...

Justin D Borchers
                    Hello, I have recently purchased a 200g block of your Cadbury Hazelnut product. The product whick contains hazelnuts were exteremly hard. I mean i could not even bit throu the nut it's self. Product date of expirey is 20/09/2010. Item was purchased Saturday the 13/02/2010 at a local Coles supermarket. Item has not been in any weather conditions and stored in recomended storage conditions. Could you please contact myself to be compensated for my product and anything else you would like to helf out with.

Thankyou,

Justin

Rohit Dassani

This is Rohit from Bangalore. I am a big fan of Cadbury chocolates. I just bought Nutties from a near by vendor yesterday. To my suprise I didnt chew them and found small pieces of plastic fragments inside the chocolate. I still have the sample. I am really sad that the quality of these chocolates are sick. Just imagine if it goes inside a child. I know these people really dont care. Please let me know what to do?

Adarsh Munjal
                        Dear Cadbury representative,

This is to inform you that you have successfully been consistent in being unworthy. Yes, in simpler and contemporary terms, YOU SUCK.

Why you wonder?

I found maggots inside a Cadbury Bournville, purchased from Tanvi Super Market, Marol, Andheri E.
                        Code: T90927
                        PKD: 09/09 A.

Kindly acknowledge this soon before I am forced to take any legal action against you.

NOT thanking you,
                        Adarsh Munjal
                        hi1 I had the same issue and noone got back to me, did anyone get back to you?
                        Writer,

Cadbury will take one look at this page (if they see it) and laugh. Generally one goes to a lawyer BEFORE laying out threats. People who don't talk to a lawyer first are most likely full of it!

color faint & lose of original taste

i am a regular buyer of dairy milk choclates.i found several times that color of choclate gets faint(whites color) and with these the original taste also lose. work on these complaon soon. i love dairy milk products but not like this