[Resolved] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — cadbury bournville

Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
 Sambeet Raman on Jan 11, 2019
This to bring to your notice that i bought a cadbury bournville raisin and nut and to my very surprise i found a piece of walnut shell inside the chocolate while i was having a bite of it.. I even had a cut inside my mouth..
Is cadbury that irresponsible??? Or you have degraded your safety standards.. It won't take me time to drag this case into the social media and get you ripped off of your 'trusted' image.. Or drag your firm to consumer court..

A truly dissapointed bite from a 'trusted' brand.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019

[Jan 11, 2019] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Sambeet,

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [email protected] with your contact and purchase details. Please retain the product in a sealed bag, our representative will visit to examine/collect the product.

Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Comments

I have bought this product yeasterday for my nephew and when he opened box we got surprised to see the condition of choclate.It was dry, broken and worst quality we have ever seen.Kindly take proper action regarding this product.Thank You..!

Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India - cadbury bournville