Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care
Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care

Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India related photos (947)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Complaints & Reviews

Dinamani Chennai on Jul 3, 2020
Tdy i bought cadbury dairy milk chocolate for 16o rps to gv as a gift for my wife birthday. After coming to home i saw only 75 chocolate is inside. I got frustrated after seeing such a big company is sending chocolates without checking.

[Jul 03, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com with your contact and purchase details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

yen26 on Jul 3, 2020
    I found a very stretchy white rubber while eating this chocolate inside my mouth. Just by stretching the rubber it broke into two piece.. I'm not sure how many little pieces would be inside.. This us totally unacceptable and unhygienic and can cause sone serious health issues. Please look into the matter.

shweta hooda on Jul 1, 2020
      Its taste is worst not able to eat and its totally melted and white in color

[Jul 01, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited
      (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

vijay mahanthi on Jul 1, 2020
        Date of incident[protected]
        i have bough the dairy milk chocolate one the above date and i have a found a hair in it. i believed that cad bury company would be taking a good care of their customers.
        But disappointing by founding a hair such a tasty chocolate

Hair in chocolate

[Jul 02, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited
        (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Rahila Nazar on Jul 1, 2020
          I brought a cadbury dairy milk silk oreo red velvet yesterday (30/06/2020) which was stored outside refrigerator. When i opened an unpleasant smell was there and i couldn't even taste it because of the smell. When i returned to the store, they gave me another one from freezer and same thing happened i returned that too.

We have noted your comments and are happy to inform you that there is no problem with the chocolate. The Cheese cake flavour delivers the cheesy smell which is typical of cheese cake. This is a new taste/flavour in India. We trust you enjoy other delicious products offered by Cadbury. If you have any other queries, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com along with your contact details.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Cadbury 90 Bar

Revathy satheesh on Jun 30, 2020
            Dear concerned,

I Revathy satheesh work at Bangalore airport as an executive and had purchased two bars of...

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Quality Issue With The Product

SHAKTI RATHORE on Jun 29, 2020
            Today I purchased a Cadbury Dairy Milk and it was completely rotten. It has small white deposits all over the product as if...

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Distributor not providing me fridge

Priyesh Kumar Yadav on Jun 26, 2020
            I need cadbury chocolate display fridge in Bhilai Nagar (Chhattisgarh).
            But dealer behavior is not good and he said...

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Cadbury Diarymilk cracker

Reesh on Jun 25, 2020
            I just purchased a Cadbury cracker, and while eating I found it hard to chew, after struggling I found a stone which is in...

Kamil Mujawar on Jun 25, 2020
            Love the product quality, at the Time biscuits are much tastier and very delicious. Packing of product are very nice

[Jun 25, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — white fungus in dairy milk roast almond pack

Indukuri Surya Teja Varma on Jun 24, 2020
              This is to inform you that i have found white fungus in the dairy milk roast almond chocolate 36 gms 45 rs pack in ameerpet...

Pooja Gorane on Jun 21, 2020
              I brought it yesterday from local shop. The product is not even expired yet though its full of fungus, dirty smell as well

Fungus on cadbury

[Jun 21, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com with your contact and purchase details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — some disgusting fungal like thing on the chocolate

Akhilesh Gottipati on Jun 21, 2020
                I bought cadbury dairy milk minis on 16/06/2020 in reliance mart nellore. The product was manufactured on 03/20. As i shown...

Dhriman Mukherjee on Jun 20, 2020
                Cadbury salesman don't visit my outlet for many many days... My outlet name is mukherjee bhander...

[Jun 20, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — Cadbury 'Dairy Milk Fruit and nut' seems to be fungal infected

Sonank on Jun 15, 2020
                  The purchased item was Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut (Qty 2) on Saturday[protected] from a shop nearby. It has the pkd date as shown...

Arunkchaudhary on Jun 14, 2020
                  Dear sir/mam, am chandan kumar from supaul (Bihar). Am an retailer for cadbury's... Having an issue in visi cooler and it's not working properly from 1st day of installation. Lots of customer enquiry cadbury chocolates, due this problem i can't buy chocolate for sales. Kindly change the visi cooler or take necessary steps for it...

Chandan kumar
                  Chandan paan store, bihar
                  Contact: [protected]

[Jun 14, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We thank you for writing to us. To register your complaint, please call on our toll free number [protected]. Assuring you of our best services

amaira_7066 on Jun 13, 2020
                    My younger brother has purchased dairy milk chocolate for me. But i saw tiny white bubbles on it. I don't know what is that? Is that a type of fungus? Or did that happen because of change in climate. Plz tell me.

tiny white bubbles on cadbury dairy milk

[Jun 13, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kay_993 on Jun 13, 2020
                      Have been purchasing this product consistently for the last 6 months and over the last few months my family and i have noted the lack of hazelnuts being used in this product.

It's been significant and noticeable. Please let me know the quantities used, if there have been changes to the recipe. I know there have been no changes in the price.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — faulty packaging leading to rancid almonds in chocolate

Surina Sayal-Cherian on Jun 10, 2020
                        Purchased a few bars of the cadbury dairy milk silk roasted almond range and two out of these have faulty packaging where...

Barkha Kriplani on Jun 10, 2020
                        I have purchased cadbury tempatation raisins from a retail shop and it was not the same taste and texture although smell of the product is same. It has bubbles over it anf i feel not in a condition to eat

[Jun 10, 2020] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

4 days ago
                          dairy milk almond roasted chocklate having only 75 inside
                          4 days ago
                          Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India
                          Found rubber piece in my chocolate
                          8 days ago
                          8 days ago
                          i get 2 melted and worst in taste chocolate of dairy milk silk of rs320
                          9 days ago
                          Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India
                          dairy milk silk oreo red velvet with unpleasant smell