Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India
Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Complaints & Reviews

Even though the date of manufacture was of 11/04/2021, we found a worm in the dairy milk chocolate and there were some white coloured thread like structures as well
Jul 23, 2021

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Even though the date of manufacture was of 11/04/2021...we found a worm in the chocolate and there were white coloured thread like structures as well..
    Jul 23, 2021

I have a received a packet with mould in it and this is very unhygienic and being a huge lover of Cadbury silk I'm very dissapointed...
      I have bought dairy milk(roasted almond) but it is defected before its expiry date, it got fungus on it
      Its manufacturing...

This is to inform you that the chocolate dairy milk silk is not at all genuine. It is not...
      The chocolate was in a terrible condition. It is so unimaginable to see a company like Cadbury to send out such products...

I bought 2 packets of cadbury's dairy milk minis from an online store for my nephew. Upon tasting it recently I realised it has a foul taste. It tasted sour and has some white bumps on it. However, the chocolates the other packet tasted normal.
      I want you to consider the complaint and suggest as to what should I do with the remaining chocolates and how about the ones eaten, I am.hopibg no side effects.
      Jul 19, 2021

Hi, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we regret to note that you have had an unpleasant experience. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com providing us with your full name, address, phone number and purchase details.To enable us to action your complaint we request all these details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)

Please provide freeze
        Jul 19, 2021

Please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com providing us with the full name, address and telephone number of your organisation to enable us to forward this to the concerned branch for their consideration Thank you

I've got bournville chocolate and it has the filthy material. The chocolate is worst in condition.
          Cadbury Bournvillebr...

I bought a big pack of 5 stars, When I checked the back for Ingredients I found something unusual which I don't see in other packaging which is in the Allergen Information, There's a content saying " It May Contain Wheat and Peanut".

I would like to understand the statement called "May Contain"
          Jul 18, 2021

We thank you for writing to us. All our Labels carry the allergen declaration .Please be informed that Allergen can be introduced in a product either through direct ingredient or through manufacturing & packaging line . Allergens introduced through direct recipe are listed under the List of Ingredients. As a responsible organisation we aim to provide our consumers with all possible information of the product. Therefore allergen which could be introduced through manufacturing & packaging line is Labelled as “may contain”. We trust we have clarified.

I had purchased 2 cadbury (roasted almond) from a medical nearby in charkop kandivali west
            The chocolate had fungus in it and the taste was very bad
            The expiry of the product is 12.2021.

Request you to please lodge my compliant
            Jul 17, 2021

I’m Anjali Surana, I’m Jain… My complaint is that ‘e’ code *E442* means glycerol…. Glycerol is obtain from both animals and plants…. Then in Cadbury dairy milk which one is used as they give green mark on it …..
              Jul 16, 2021

Hi, thank you for writing to us. We would like to inform you that animal fat is not present in any of our products and all our products manufactured and sold in India are 100% vegetarian. The green dot on the wrapper signifies that. If you still need some clarification/additional information, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com providing your contact details. Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited.

I've received this as my gift. All The dairy milk chocolates and 5star chocolates in the box both found to be in worst condition....

Siri Pabuji Kirana and General Stores delivery boys in shop attack shop owner and hand facture distributor Koi solution Nahin uska ulta distributor shop wale ke upar attack Aise agency Walon Ko aap nikal dijiye kya ki Shravan ka koi ulta Dukaan wale ke upar exam Lagaya hi please aap kuch kariye is distributor ke liye Kuchh aap action dijiye sar distributor agency name Swastik Enterprises 12/07/21 Hyderabad Telangana
                Jul 14, 2021

We thank you for writing to us. To register your complaint, please call on our toll free number [protected]. Alternately please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com providing us with the name, address and telephone number of your shop and giving us full details of your complaint. Assuring you of our best services.

I have purchased a celebration pack on 8th July, with expiry date 01/22. And gifted to a boy's birthday. After some day when...

I am a retailer, bought products in bulk, turns out the product is expired. the seller is not willing to take back the product. what should be my next move?
                  Jul 13, 2021

Yesterday i have received a cadbury dairy milk silk in a gift. I am really dissatisfied with your product. There is a horrible odour of refined oil coming out of it.
                    Please look into this matter.

Poorva pandey
                    Jul 13, 2021

I had baught a Cadbury dairy milk minis chocolate pack and these are full of white dotes. i got defective chocolates in my cadbury pack and found defective product quality.
                      its scaring me that i have eaten few chocolates.

So, pls take action on this.

Thanks & regards,

Shubham
                      Jul 12, 2021

Inpurchased cadburry from USHA medicles, saroj colony sutgirni road, amravati, maharashtra on 20th of june aaprox,

And qulity of product was soo bad, I have returned product in same shop, he called yours sales guy, and he assured me nreturn,

But till now I did not get any return,
                        Please look into this and help me,

Best regards,
                        Vaibhav Mohod
                        Jul 11, 2021

We thank you for writing to us. To enable our sales officer to call upon you please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com and provide us with your full name, address telephone number. We await to hear from you.