Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated May 17, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India

Having problems with Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Website

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Head Office Address

Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel
Mumbai City District

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Phone Numbers

Mobile

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India reviews & complaints(1453)

Hello team,
I purchased one Oreo and that was containing a lot of live worms and it was so disgusting to know that such a brand is serving the poisoned food to the public.A lot of kids including my child is having this product with such an obsession.
Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Have a Store in Faridabad Haryana,
    Non of the sales Person are coming to collect a orders I have trying many times please contact with someone
    Also I have a space to Display Cadbury Product in my store kindly update about to take a Display Fridge for a Store

Thanks & Regards
    Amit Sharma
    ±91 [protected]...

I found fungus on one of these cakes! I already at 4 of these without actively looking at them but i found a huge patch of fungus on this one. The product is not to be expired till 08/22 and I've kept it in a cool place since I bought it through Swiggy, which was yesterday. I'm a regular consumer and to think I may have eaten 4 (or more!) of your fungus filled products is terrifying! (I have submitted this complaint before but I want to specify that it won't let me upload a picture because the file is too large. Please reach out to me on my email so i can attach the pictures)

Hi there, we are sorry about how you received the order. Please write to us at [protected]@swiggy.in with the order ID, and we will have this checked for you right away.

I had recently buyed a 100 rupees cadbury bar of cricket edition and when I opened it and it was having white pores all over it.

I have purchased Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk from a local bakery and when I opened the cover, it is very oily to touch and bad smell is coming. Also, the chocolate size appeared to be small and it was not in the actual shape it used to be.
          This is the second time I am complaining abt it, earlier last year, I have the experienced the same issue.
          I request you to respond accordingly so as to prevent damaged chocolates to be supplied...
          I bought Cadbury dairy milk family pack and when I opened half of the chocolate get spoiled . It packed on feb 2022 and it will expire on 2023. I am very disappointed . Waste of money. You just play with the health of people. Resolve this problem as soon as possible and compensate me...
          Today (07/05/22) in the afternoon around 12pm i purchased Cadbury dairy milk silk hazelnut chocolate of cost 80 rupees from nearby supar market shop and when I came home i opened the packet and it was broken in 2 pieces and in the middle of that spider like webs was observed. I have photos for evidence and Bill of purchase too.
          I demand compensation from company....

Sir/madam
          I have bought Cadbury temptation almond treat today when I have opened the packet it is found that the chocolate is half eaten or you can say it is half it's size. I am very fond of Cadbury since my childhood but never I have found such product which is half eaten. Kindly look into this matter as I have always loved your product and thought to convey you this message.

I had purchased from the offline market on 20.04.2022 Cadbury Bournvita Chocolate Health Drink box of 1kg.

When it was opened for use, we were shocked and surprised to find white insects inside the BournVita Box. The said fact is visible from the photographs taken by us. This instance is encouraging the loss of my belief in Cadbury Company.

My complaint needs urgent enquiry and action.

I am Sanjay Mahto
              My Shop name Sanjay Kirana and General store
              Mobile no [protected]

Sir your company team is very bad talking
              Not satisfied any problem
              My problem is 7 thousands rupee dairy milk product is destroy reason
              I have not freezer
              Your company is allowed freezer but not give freezer
              Your slaes officer name is Sarfraz and mobile no +[protected]
              Not good...
              Dear Cadbury Team,
              I am totally unsatisfied with your Cadbury Fuse pack of Rs.120, its a total scam for customers as it gives only 7 pieces of small 15 gram chocolate for Rs 120, this is totally a loot.

Whereas other Rs. 35 individual chocolate offers 48 gram which is three times of one given in this pack.So it i buy 3 pieces of Rs.35 fuse it gives extensively more then thats given in this pack which will be 3x48= 144...
              Diary milk chocolate of Rs/- 10, packed on march 2022 contains white bubble like substances and fungal growth. Its says it will expire on 2023. But we are very disappointed to have this product....
              I bought a fruit and nut cadbury silk there is a tile piece or something of that kind in my silk. The moment i took my first bite i thought it was a nut and man was i surprised to find this big a stone....
              Myself Mrs. Sara salim gawandi from India.
              One person sent me one image stating that Beef is present in cadbury.

Please confirm that u dont put beef in cadbury......

I can't get cadbury right here and there are a lot of problems to freeze the ones I get. You fix the market and arrange for freeze.

I am Pintu Gupta, a shop owner from konnagar hooghly .I take Cadbury Items from the salesman of cadubary Mr. Surojit Das(known as Dip) o[censored]ttarpara Hooghly. I have been asking the salesman to provide me the Free Cadbury Fridge so that i can keep more items of cadbury but instead of providing me the Free Fridge, he is continuosly making execuses for not providing me with the fridge and indirectly conveying me to buy the same free fridge at...

Hii,
                My name is jumaid farooq malik owner of jumaid prov store situated at Iqbal colony Sonwar Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir and my distributor name is Iqra distributor,
                I have been selling Cadbury products since 20years and I have never had any issues,
                Since last 3 months the salesperson of distributor is not taking orders and on reaching to distributor there is no response from his side, the sales person don’t have any ethics to talk and had told he won’t be coming from this side, you do what ever you want to do he doesn’t care,
                My concern is if that salesperson/ distributor is not ready to come to my shop the I have no choice other then selling only nestle products
                I hope for your immediate intervention
                Thankyou

Dear Sir/Mam, Am Barkat Stores Prop Zahoor Ahmad from Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir. Am an retailer for Cadbury's... Having an issue in visi cooler and it's not working properly from March onwards last year. lots of customer enquiry Cadbury chocolates, due this problem i am unable to buy huge quantity of chocolate for sales. Complaint to distributer PMM marketing salesman and office for past one year. No proper response from them. Kindly change...
                  This is the second time I am facing issues with Cadbury products. I had ordered 2 dairy milk crackle from one of the stores and like any other customer I checked for the manufacturing dates which were upto mark stated "January 2022". I quickly opened the package to consume it but what I saw cannot even be expressed in words. The chocolate has white spots on it and it was something you definitely cannot consume knowingly.

Cadbury...