Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — fungus in cadbury

In front of Dist. Judge Kothi, Ara, Bhojpur, Bihar, Arrah, Bihar, India
 [email protected] on Nov 15, 2019
I bought the chocolate from my nearest store in cadbury ara, bihar. When the child ate cadbury he complained of abdominal pain. When i saw cadbury i found it like a fungus. When i complained to the shopkeeper, the shopkeeper said that it is made by the company itself, i have not made it. His code is d90619 and pkd date is 06/19. Therefore, you are requested to please pay attention to this complex as soon as possible.

fungus in cadbury
fungus in cadbury

[Nov 15, 2019] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com with your contact and purchase details.

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
Hello sir i am from shri shyam bazaar departmental store in shalimar bagh delhi 110085 my registered mobile number is [protected] i am taking cadbury product from very long time from shri shyam trader distrubuter and salesman name is inderpaal please provide me a refrigrater

Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India - fungus in cadbury