Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — fungus in cadbury chocolate

aditi chhabra on Jun 16, 2019
Buyed yesterday Cadbury chocolate it was full of fungus. It's the third time I am seeing Fungus in your chocolate.it can be so dangerous for our health.being a regular customer of Cadbury we don't expect this from your company.I request you to please look after this matter & take some serious step.I want refund for this or an exchange for my purchase. it's really disappointing.

[Jun 16, 2019] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Aditi,

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com with your contact and purchase details.

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
I brought a Cadbury celebration pack yesterday and while i opened its full of fungs inside the diary milk package. And a wired taste...very disappointed with your Dairy milk package of celebration.kindly do something

Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India - fungus in cadbury chocolate