[Resolved]  Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India — product is not edible

Today i have brought one cadbury dairy milk of rs. 40. From samarth sweets shop located in phaltan maharashtra. But the product is not good it is completely dry and chocolate powder is coming outside from the packet also not smelling good. And colour of chocolate is white and small spot observed on chocolate. Packaging date is in july 19. It is showing 24 months validity.

This is very amazing that we are experiencing this with branded product. Please look in to this.

Abhijit yadav
Phatan, satara, maharashtra.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 30, 2019
I got only the reply that your complaint has been resolved without giving any reason or compensation to me . It is not fair. Kindly provide me the valid reason that why that things happened with your trusted product . As shown in pics the product was worst in condition and fungal infected. Request to give proper feed back with compensation otherwise will move in consumer court .

[Oct 27, 2019] Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by yadavabhi Oct 30, 2019
Hope you will come back to me with proper solution about my complaint...
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd) endeavours to maintain the highest quality standards, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To enable us to address your concern, please write to us at [protected]@mdlzindia.com with your contact and purchase details.

Thank you, Consumer Service Cell, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd)
yadavabhi's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 30, 2019
My address is as follows

512, Raviwar peth, kumbhar Galli, Tal Phaltan, Dist Satara, pin number 415523.

I purchased Cadbury of 40 Rs. Deatils are already mentioned on photo attached .

My contact number is 7350004147
I have 1KG jar of Cadbury Bournvita and the jar have freeze itself. I don't know, why?
So, please look in to this matter and kindly change the jar as soon as possible.
Hope for soon and positive reply.

Rajesh Sharma
Mob [protected]

Mondelez India Foods / Cadbury India Address
    Mondelez House, Unit No. 2001, 20th Floor, Tower-3 (Wing C), Indiabulls Finance Centre, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013