Monginis Cake
Monginis Foods Pvt.ltd.

Monginis Cake Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
B/60, Off. Link Road, Andheri (W)
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Monginis Cake related photos (43)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Monginis Cake Photos

Monginis Cake Complaints & Reviews

Im very fond of cakes and thought i would have lots during this trip to India. Bought 1 for my aunt's birthday and i made sure to mention non veg cake. Because the veg cakes are little hard. But this lady with all her attitude packed a veg cake and we noticed when it was opened at my aunt's house.
Today I asked my father to get a pastry from Monginis and he again asked for a non veg cake but i guess this store is stocked with veg cakes. It is hard like a stale roti. I dont understand if they have a hearing problem or something that they keep giving us veg cakes.
Please its a humble request do speak to the store owner and fix this problem. Im sure there are more unhappy customers like us.
But yes would love to mention all your cakes are fresh and service is good too in all the stores we visited till date except this one.

Store address: Evershine City, Near Dreams Mall, Vasai East, Maharashtra
Service

Sir i had purchased a pastry in morning 31st dec 2015 from jogeshwari east satellite building which happened to be stale atleast 2-4 days old inspite of telling them the same the concern person was not ready to agree and kept on trying to convince me that its not stale. I want someone from monginis to keep a check on the quality of food that is consumed if they do not wish to hamper its brandname.

I stay at barasat. Kolkata - 700124.near chapadali more. I visit monginis cake shop there almost regularly. And almost regularly...

As I have been customer since many years I never had any issue with any of your any outlet, but the outlet in kalachowky near cotton green station is selling stale product.day before yesterday I bought roasted almond pastry, I was hard as rock. It's not just me people in my locality are facing same problem, I expect proper actions to be taken .
      I have ordered cake for my 3 year old from monginis. It was really tasty and he really like the flavour specially his favorite cartoon character on cake.

Tasteless & worst cake given to me in thakurli east

I had purchased cake from monginis today i e 24/12/14 it is worst & tasteless .pls dont cheat customer .Its really a bad cake.

28th September 2015, as i had my visit to the Govandi east outlet of the Monginis cake shop, i saw a potato wafers packet...

Hello, I purchase a cake from Shop No. 54, Royal Arcade, Varachha Road, Oppossite Sarthana Zoo, Sarthana Jakatnaka, Mani Nagar Society, Nana Varachha, Surat, Gujarat 395006 yesterday on the date of 25th july 2015. It is tottly unhealthy n too much hard . The cake was spoiled my birthday so what can i do plz inform me.
        I really like the customer service I have ordered the cake online for my son birthday and it was expected to be delivered at sharp 5pm in the evening but was happy the cakes was delivered before and at 4.15pm it made everyone happy. Thanks for Monginis.

My son likes cakes from this brand we r continuously buying it from branch located near home but this time we went to prozone...
          yesterday (i.e.[protected] i went to the monginis cake shop lovelina enterprises shop no 1 near post office, s.v. road, andheri...
          I bought a cake from malad orlem branch of Monginis on 9th of june which was rotten, not baked properly, had sour cream and...

Hi, I have bought badam pista pastry today, 25th May 2015 from monginis shop, Opp. Pune international institute, vidyanagar, Pune. Rate was mentioned as Rs.25 on display but that cunning Shopkeeper charged me Rs.30. When I asked about this, he said I forgot to change the rate on display sheet. Then I asked for Rs.5 as it was not my mistake but that stubborn Shopkeeper did not give me change. After some argument he said go anywhere I won't return you the change. If this is the attitude of these monginis shopkeepers possess then I request you please take severe action against him because it is not about Rs.5 but behaviour which is very disturbing and causing to suffer consumer mentally. I hope action will be taken against above mentioned monginis shopkeeper. Indeed this cunning fellow deserves punishment.

Dear/Madam I bought 100 gm sachet of veg cakes from dadar station; while having it I found small plastic content in cakes which might be go into the stomach also cause serious injury. Please look into the matter and solve it earliest otherwise will complaint to consumer court. The batch no of sachet is DM4177 date of manufacturer is 21/4/15. mail id provided by you is not working, also nobody is picking up phone.

1. Cake shape was not proper as shown online 2. Name on the cake was vanished already 3. Cake was staled already Above issues i already email them and ask them to give my money back as birthday event was spoiled and throw it to the dustbin as cake was already stale.
              cake was not good

I've bought the Monginis cake ( Cherrt Alomd cake of Rs. 65) form the Monginis cake shop at Roadpali-Kalamboli near D-Mart. I found the the cake was not good and it not completely baked. Kindly refund my amount. Regards Chandrashekhar Madankar

This to inform, Monginis The Cake Shop,
                  Safari chamber, Ground Floor, Opposite Big bazar, 103 baner road, 411045, Baner, Pune, has horrible horrible behaviour with their customers. They treat their age old customers as if they are doing charity for them. Arrogant, too much of attitude, Give a damn about customer service and cheap crap. Please do something to change the people running it else it would go down pretty soon.

After paying the bill at Monginis Cake shop, Astron Chowk Branch in Rajkot city, Gujarat. In change I received a damaged 10 Rs note. When I asked for a good not instead of the damaged one, The employee on the cash counter replied "Yeh kya chutiyagiri karte ho" in Gujarati language. This is offensive, this is not the way to reply to the customer.

I had ordered the advance cake on 7th Jan 2015 for fresh pineapple cake .tte ADVANCE PAYMENT was done one day before .it gave...

Myself Prerna Bist On 31st Dec 2014, at evening when I went to monginis shop [near crystalplaza, tisgoan, kalyan] to buy the cake. I received pineapple as other cake wasn't available. After taking that cake at home, I was embarrassed in frnt of my guests because that cake was duplicate and by the taste of the, there was no doubt that the cake is of common bakery and the saddest part was for the monginis shopkeeper didn't give me the receipt of the cake and immediately the nxt day when we went there to complain, the shopkeeper's behaviour was in indisciplined manner

I had ordered a 1/2 kg Black Forest in Heart Shape on behalf of a client of mine on 3/1/15. She had specially called from Nasik to order for her Husband who was in Khopoli. On enquiry at the Khopoli Franchise, Mrs.Sen the owner assured that the cake would be available on 4/1/15 and the bill no.096 was made. On reaching the Shop on 4/1/15, inspite of waiting for more than an hour, we found that My cake was not amongst the lot being delivered. The counter girl started making excuses and offering alternatives. How am I supposed to convince the Client of the same..When she had specified Heart shaped with the intention of surprising her hubby. Now not only I had to cut a sorry figure with my client. She also had to go thru immense embrassment and heartache due to the negligence of either the Franshisee or the Company Itself.
                        Ordered Cake not Received

Monginis Cake — cake not delivered in right time to me

i ordered cake on 17/04/2015, but not delivered on 19/04/2015 till night i had attached order copy of my cake .

I had gone to the monginis outlet at Shop no, 8, Ganga building, Rani Sati Marg, Near Railway Station, Malad East today evening i.e.06/12/14 around 8.30 p.m. along with my kids and wife. We ordered for Dutch almond pastry, Black Forest pastry, veg burger and 2 Swiss roll. We had placed the order for eating the same there itself in the shop. My kids had 1-2 bites of the pastry when my wife took one bite of the Black Forest pastry and immediately said that it was tasting rotten or stale. I took one bite of the Black Forest and had to spit it out as it was tasting totally rotten. I complained to the girl at the counter who immediately agreed not to charge me for the black forest pastry. She said the refrigeration was not working for half hour so the cake must have got spoiled. She was the only one managing the counter that time. I told her to make sure that she doesn't sell it to anyone else. She assured that she will be returning back the pastries and will not sell it. When i was still there in the shop 1 other customer walked in asked for 3 Black Forest pastries. I was surprised to see the girl the counter without any qualms taking the order. We could not be a mute witnesses to this and I asked the girl why she was selling the stale Black Forest. This is when she asked the customer to order some other pastries which could any way have been spoiled if the refrigeration was not working. The whole episode has left a bad taste in the mouth, literally and is not expected of a reputed brand like monginis. It is sad that the sales girl had no qualms of playing around with customers health. I would request you to take not of the same and take some serious action against the outlet which will help regain our confidence in the Monginis brand. Will appreciate if feedback is received on my complaint.

I had ordered a cake at 11:30PM since it was my sister's birthday.. I asked the shop uncle to get this delivered to my building at 11:55.. I gave the address but they failed to deliver the cake as promised.. I tried their landline number, owner's mobile number but no use.. The landline number was out of coverage area and mobile number was switched off.. My complaint is if someone cannot deliver then you shouldn't give false commitment.. Uncle said his son will come and deliver the cake.. Now again at 12:05 I had to go back to Monginis shop for the cake delivery. When i reach there, the shop owner says they were waiting for my cal.. 1 - I dint promise to call them. 2 - They know us / address and easily they could deliver.. It was hardly a matter of 3 mins 3 - Cake as not ready till 12:05AM. 4 - Shop owner not accepting the mistake and started with argument. 5 - It was their responsibility as well to call us.. No number was taken by their end.. 6 - Very very bad customer service.. All the above has happened in Monginis Shop at Thane East.. Near Daulat Nagar..