Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Amul / GCMMF
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.

Amul / GCMMF Customer Care

Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.

Website:

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Amul / GCMMF related photos (531)

Amul / GCMMF Complaints & Reviews

[email protected] on Oct 20, 2020
Hi Team, My name is Amit Sharma and I stay in 21/169, near Dayanand public school, baoli road Baraut distt Baghpat-250611. In my area there is grosser shop who is saling Amul milk products which he charges 1rs extra to each packet like if 500gm, print rate is 28 so he charges 29rs. Pls look into this matter

[Oct 20, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hiral Godhania on Oct 16, 2020
    Today I bought 4 pack of 500 ml amul taza milk. All 4 pack are of spoiled milk. Please do something with that and our waste of money. Either give money back or give 4 fresh pack of milk. This is not expected from brand like amul. I bought new pack this morning and kept it in fridge for an hour then i boiled it but it's spoiled milk.

[Oct 16, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Oct 16, 2020
      I have disappointed to see that company executives has not been visiting my shop even after contacting to him. My shop "Sweet N Sour" located at Indrapuri C sector, Bhopal and yesterday(15/10/2020) was visiting day of Indrapuri market and I couldn't place the order due to executive not visited. When I contacted to executive regarding goods he told me that visit to distributor point and collect the requirements.

Amul / Gcmmf — Amul Butter 500 gms

aftabnuri on Oct 14, 2020
        I purchased amul butter 500 gms from near by retailers and when i opened the pack it was smelling foul the batch no of the...

amir21 on Oct 12, 2020
        I have bought Amul Fruit and nut dark chocolate. after taking out its rapers I could see it's covered with fungus .I am attaching some pictures of it..It's complete lost of my money and trust about this brand specially in chocolate section .I have not expected this form the brand like Amul.

Amul Fruit and nut. Dark chocolate
        Amul Fruit and nut. Dark chocolate

[Oct 13, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

spartan the winner on Oct 12, 2020
          This is regarding overcharging of milk packets by vendors in Vasai west region of Babhola Chulna road. All the milk vendors including general store owners who sell milk charge 2rs above MRP per one litre of milk and one rs for 500ml. When asked about reason for extra charges they refuse to sell milk. Even government milk booths also charge extra money for Amul milk. I request authorities
          to kindly look into this matter as milk is essential commodity and if one calculates, at end of months its quiet big amount that is paid by consumer.

[Oct 12, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KishenMakadia on Oct 12, 2020
            Very soul smell and taste in milk.

Milk bought on : 12th October 2020.
            Place : Gandhinagar, Gujarat.

Pratheeba C on Oct 11, 2020
              I bought Amul dark chocolate(fruits and nuts) through big basket in Bangalore.
              The wrapper cover is seen inside the chocolate pieces.
              Its not one or two, most pieces of chocolate has the plastic wrapper inside it.

Wrapper seen inside dark chocolate pieces

Amul / Gcmmf — I am complaining about burnt smell in milk [Resolved]

Pooja.1590 on Oct 6, 2020
                I am regular customer of amul milk... But from past 2-3 months we are receiving milk from Raj enterprise, and milk is having...

Pradeep.5678hr on Oct 1, 2020
                Very bad taste seems to be some problem in the taste.

[Oct 01, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Divanshu Songara on Sep 30, 2020
                  I live in chb jodhpur people in my area are charging amul milks price above mrp call [protected]
                  Resolve asap

[Sep 30, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mehak_Parihar on Sep 29, 2020
                    I bought amul diced cheese blend (mozzarella and cheddar) 1kg on 11.09.2020 from reliance store east delhi.as the exp is on 24.07.2021 and the mfd is of 24.07.2020.
                    Even after storing in refrigerator it got spoiled. All with fungus. I request you to resolve my complaint as soon as possible.

[Sep 29, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Amul diced cheese blend mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend.

[email protected] on Sep 28, 2020
                      I was purchased butter it's black in colour and smelling please check this issue immediately.

Butter in black

[Sep 28, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bharat Bhopani on Sep 26, 2020
                        Me bharat bhopani. Address. Ava's vikas kichha (U. S. N.) uttrakhand 263148 in our city amul distributor comes few stocks of amul.. For that our city takes problem of amul product.. I am interested to take distributorship of amul.. By that amul products come and problem solved of stocks..

[Sep 26, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manisha Sehar on Sep 26, 2020
                          The fresh package of sour cheese when opened was completely spoilt from inside. It had seperated particles and strong smell.

Amul sour cheese
                          Amul sour cheese

[Sep 27, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Perpertual on Sep 25, 2020
                            I had puchased one cartoon of 12 packets of amul taza when i opened two
                            Packets on 22.08.2020 on opening it was found curdled and bitter to taste.

Batch details gab 1564 01.14.57 & gab 1564 01:15:05 dated 04/07/2020

Second batch was opened on 20/09/2020 same condition curdled and bitter to taste batch details : gab 2304 17:27:29 dated 17/08/2020

Complaint is for refund/return.

[Sep 25, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Niroj Bhandari on Sep 23, 2020
                              I bought 1kg cheese block from my local mart. They had the cheese item properly in fridge. When i went home and open the package I could see fungus on inner package and when I opened it, it was full of fungus.

[Sep 23, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Madhumithav on Sep 22, 2020
                                When i opened the top side second wrap of the chocolate i found some of the chocolate part empty. I took a video and photo immediately and opened the rest of the cover to see this. Weight and quality is worst

[Sep 22, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Updated by Madhumithav Sep 22, 2020
                                When I opened the top part of the second wrap of the chocolate I found some space empty. I immediately Took a video and photo of opening rest of the wrapping. Worst experience
                                Updated by Madhumithav Sep 22, 2020
                                When I opened the top part of the second wrapper(golden) I found it to be empty. So took a video of it while opening the rest of it and found this. Worst to expect from amul.

Namrata Makkar on Sep 21, 2020
                                  Today i bought amul gold 1 litre paack from behl store, situated in maya enclave, near gate no. 1, hari nagar, delhi-110064, on 21.0.2020. The expiry date was 21-09.2020.

Batch no. Was not visible properly, but i think, it is bisf18fe for 55 rs.

Within 5 minutes, i kept it for boiling at my home. It turned sour.

[Sep 21, 2020] Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Amul Dairy — One fourth of ghee was solidifed and balance is very liquidy, unlike the consistency of Desi Ghee

sunil.mukerji on Sep 13, 2020
                                    Few days back, I picked up Amul Ghee(1lit) from Store (Sodhi Super Mart Sect46, Gurgaon) and to my surprise, after transferring...