Amul / GCMMF Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 7, 2022

File a complaint to Amul / GCMMF

Having problems with Amul / GCMMF?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amul / GCMMF customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amul / GCMMF

Amul / GCMMF Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Amul / GCMMF reviews & complaints(1474)

I have purchased AMUL BUFFALO Milk 4 packets from near by shop shreejee milk foods rohini batch number SR13HM and it got curdled while boiling it..i am facing this issue from the last few days and sometimes milk turned into dark yellow bad taste and not the milk got curdled.

I need a resolution on this i am not happy in wasting my money on amul products.

Kindly refund me my money or give me the resolution on that

सेवा मे,
    श्रीमान प्रबधंक महोदय,
    गुजरात कापरेटिप मिल्क र्माकेटिंग फेडेरेषन लि0
    30 श्री राम पुरा कालोनी जयपुर।
    विषयः- बूथ कोड 838022 साहू बेकर्स एंड जनरल स्टोर पर डेयरी...
    I ordered mango protein butter milk on 15th june 2022. I did not received any confirmation about the order and money was deducted from my UPI account...

Hi..!!

I brought 8 packets of amul green milk yesterday that had use by date of 01.07.2022 and batch number BKM07AE from nearby shop. I boiled them yesterday only but while boiling it got curdled. This thing never happened with amul milk as I am a regular consumer of amul milk and milk products. Kindly do the needful.
    Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Khule mein fenki gai Amul Milk ki thailiyan jisse logon Ko bimari Or Animals ko bimari hone ka bahut jyada khatra hai kripya karke turant kaarvayi ki jaaye Lado Sarai terminal ke piche
      Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In a case of amul taaza milk of 0.5 lt each. Till now we opened 15 packets 3 among them had spoiled milk...
        Hope Amul will respond to the public grievance...

Thanks...
        I did my complaint on 14/06/2022 reference No.244681 but no resolution has been done till now. I am tired of contacting on phone. They have been given reminder on the email 6 times.

Please my problem Resolve ASAP

Thanks & Regards
        Amit panchal
        [protected]@gmail.com...
        Dear sir
        Some time i purchase amul icecream for amul redi seller nd some ice cream not showing MRp in ice cream nd i talk to seller he tell me this icecream Mrp is not showing nd he takes 20rs for icecream 30rs ice cream nd he tell me this typ of icecream not showing mrp
        Plzzz sir solve this issue this is not a right for coustmers
        One day i fight with amul redy seller for this topic not showing MRP. Those time he tell me sorry. But next to next day same situation for others plzzz
        Sir solve this issue for coustmers
        Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have purchased amul Rasmalai on[protected] from Reliance store and when I opened it on the same day, it was filthy and stinking . As soon as I started to have it, it made me and my Son sick and the taste was not usual.
          The product was packed in Jan 2022 and it is valid till Jan 2023.

The product tastes different and despite me calling the customer care number almost everyday, I am yet to get a resolution of this. The...

A milk seller in Bhau jholri jhajjar sold milk pouch in highest rate of print rate and he take amul milk agency but he also sold madhusudan milk please take action and
          Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought this amul gold pack of milk today(20/06/22) and found a dead insect in the milk when i cut the packet and poured it inside a container, which was very disappointing. How can you call yourself ‘the taste of India’ when you producing such unhealthy milk for the whole country. Never expected this kind of carelessness from Amul. Imagine what kind of harm can it cause to the citizens of this country if they are consuming this kind of milk everyday.
            Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have purchased amul Cheese Diced cheese few days ago and when I opened it, it was filthy and stinking . As soon as I started to have it, it made me sick and the taste was not usual.
              The product was packed in Oct 2021 and it valid till October 2022.

The product tastes different and despite me calling the customer care number almost 10 times already I am yet to get a resolution of this.
              The compliant number is 234580.br...
              Amul Product is sold in Katihar district of Bihar overcharged by the retailer to the customer in the name of colling, most of them charged Rs.2/- over and above the MRP mentioned on the product.
              Can you please look into this matter?
              Retailer Address :- Katihar Medical Collage, Katihar...
              I bought this small amul dark chocolate. When I opened the packet it was all contaminated and infected. It was not even near to its expiry date still. It was packed on 11 Apr 22 and today is 15 Jun 22. It has been written on the pack that it is best before 12 months from date of packed....
              I buy this Amul milk from Andheri East (Durga Dairy, Shop No, 2b Building, Takshila Apartment, Mahakali Caves Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai - 93).
              Recently for 3 days, the milk we have bought is very different. It tastes a little powdery, and it does not taste good. The color of the milk also seems very odd.
              You can see in the picture, the color of the milk is a bit dark as compared to the back side of the milk which is different...
              Bought a one litre pack of Amul Ice Cream which has a big hole and the cover is broken, it appears to be damaged by a rat....

Sir it's my 2nd complaint against mr.akhilesh kumar, mobile no. [protected].
              Sir/madam mr. Akhilesh give me toned milk when I ordered full cream milk of rs. 10 and today he give me 2 bread unnecessary and charge 55 rs. Extra. I brought enough bread allready in the morning but he give me 2 bread and gone without any talk. Sir please talk to him. He is not doing his job with honesty. He always show his attitude and bad behaviour 😡
              Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought 3 cups of amul real alphanso ice cream and in which one of cup was Containing less amount of ice cream which was clearly visible when I told this to shopkeeper he said it's natural it's none of his fault I said how can it be natural he should complain about this to company as it was not for the first time same thing happened with me early with chocolate brownie ice cream which I bought from that shop only. So after I insisted him to complain he just took the pics of two cups of ice cream and didn't exchanged the product.
                Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

At every corners of West Bengal some Amul milk products like Lassi, Kool, Masti Dahi, Milk pouches sell higher than M.R.P. even they are using amul refrigerator.Most of the shopkeepers misguided the consumer as they charged extra amounts as cooling charge on amul products. I want about this issue that if amul is provide refrigerator to all distributor when they can not sell amul products higher than M.R.P.(Maximum Retail Price), Therefore it is requested that please do the necessary action as soon as possible,

Animesh Som
                  Arambagh, West Bengal
                  Amul / GCMMF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We purchased amul milk from hardwari sweets, east patel nagar.. It smelled bad that we cannot drink it.. Kindly replace all the 8 packets we purchased on 9 june..
                    My number is [protected]