Amul / GCMMF
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.

Amul / GCMMF Customer Care

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Amul / GCMMF Complaints & Reviews

Hi, I want to complaint of one o[censored]r supplier, I am from Rampur UP LIC Chauraha, Custom Office.. Here is one supplier sold Ice Cream as per his choice rates. I stopped him but he use to argued with me. Doesn't realize his mistake. So I want to inform you to take action against him. He is l destroying ur value in the market. I don't wanna buy anything from Amul in future if this kind of things happening evertime. [protected]
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have been using and consuming Amul Gold for years. However, from last many months me and my family members are experiencing something shocking when we see malai being formed on boiling the milk. It feels like plastic paper. First we ignored, but today we found it's actually plastic paper. Really it's very shocking and worrying for my family including little kids who consume such milk. Not expected this quality from Amul.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a retailer of Amul product..I am getting ice cream in melted condition everytime.Already informed the distributor but no action yet.

Distributor: SHREE KRISHNA AGENCY
      GSTN: 27ALLPG2626E1ZB
      PUNE, MAHARASHTRA
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Amul small brick ka rate kya hai jo Delhi ki har shop par alg alg price se becha ja raha hai kl tk ye brick 19rs ka tha ab kahi 13. 14 kahin 15 ka iske upar print kyun nhi chapte aap koi rule koi regulation aap ke liye nhi hai jo marji jaise marji bech raha hai or aap logon ko khabar tak nhi kis baat kaa brand amul jisko apni market me hi jaankari nahi kya kar rahe hain aap log kis chiz ki salarys de rahe hain high post walo ko jo ye tak dhyaan nahi rakh pa rahe product aapki marji ke bina kam jyada price bar bik raha hai sangyan len 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is to inform you that one of your retailer Amul ice cream BIGBITE, Malakpet is selling Amul Milk at the price more than the MRP. Mr. Adnan is the name of owner who is selling products at rates higher than the MRP because there is none other than him selling Amul here. Cant you appoint anyone more shop here in the Malakpet locality?

I request the Management to stop him for doing this malpractice of selling products above the MRP just because of the monopoly in the market.

Or let us know any other seller in the locality so that we can buy from there.

In Amul Parlour Tohana Haryana Not
            available of Paneer. What is reason
            Pls tell. I m best fan of amul Products.
            resolve this matter as soon as
            possible.
            Thanks & regards
            Aarti gupta
            Tohana
            Hr 125120
            [protected].
            Note: If you have not solve this matter
            Pls forward matter to amul chairman.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
              We had purchased a 400 g tin packaged butter. While opening the box for using, the sharp packaging had cut my mother hand...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
              Today I received a link I click the link the link show me this is a 75 years company anniversary offer link sohw me some questions...
              5 other people found this complaint helpful
              I have been a loyal customer of Amul since many years but today I found something dirty while pouring the amul cream..it was...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir I am not getting Amul icecreams for my shop from your distributor Yemcee Agencies, Thiruvalla, Kerala for last 8 months. Please look into it and arrange for regular supply of Amul icecreams. Thanks
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir, I want to draw your attention towards Amul dairy opened by company at village area in up. Dairy person tempering the rate fixing machine of milk as former are coming to dairy for selling their milk to get best rate of their animal milk but they get breached by Amul dairy personnel and poor former not getting exact rate of milk as standardised by amul company.it is request to amul official to get snap visit at below mention milk dairy and get tested their machine and do needful for poor former.
                Dairy of village & post - Kapil, Kora jahanabad, Dist- Fatehpur, U.P.- 212659
                Thnk u..
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On every amul product dealers in my area take extra money as as a cooling charge that is RS 3 to 7. The dealer name is raj milk parlour, paigamber pur-841403 and also all dealers in baniyapur - 841403, kindly take strict action on distributor as it impacts on amul goodwill.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Amul parlour, at Vastrapur, You have given one franchise. There is some people are standing from the UP and other states... when any girls enter to the parlour they people are starring to the girls from face to leg.. we girls feel so weird.and than after they comments on the girls and misbehaving and disrespectful to the girls and womens.. this so so cheap thi g happening at the parlour you started...
                    Please do the needful otherwise u have to complaint to the consumer.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                      I am a loyal customer of Amul milk products for the last 4-5 years however in the last 2 days, Amul milk has shaken my trust...
                      2 other people found this complaint helpful

I am a resident of vikas puri and the milk we purchase from the shop nearby gets spoilt on regular basis. The problem is us buying the product and the product is of no value as it turns out to be spoilt and for around 3 to 4 litres of milk I purchase on regular basis gets waste. Neither do we get any refund and nor do we get fresh milk in replacement of it.
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                        We are shopkeepers and we take Amul milk from Subhonil Distributor in Howrah and he doesn't deliver the milk at our shop at...
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I visit Amul Parlor shop no 3 Sharnam recedancy near Asharam Bapu ashram Jahangirpura Surat 395005.
                        8.55 pm Today I was buy a cow milk for my little girl, but Shopkeeper not giving me cow milk because he saying me why you not buy regularly from me and he saying get out from my shop i am not sale milk you.
                        1 other people found this complaint helpful
                          I have purchased sagar ghee 1 ltr teen...april 2021 (MAG 1123/22 APRIL 2021 ) packaged, which is smelled while eating.br...
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Smells badly. & not expired yet
                          1Kg Amul Masti Dahi
                          2 other people found this complaint helpful

As per the norm, no product to be sold more than Maximum Retail Price (MRP) printed on the pack. It seems that this is not appicable to AMUL and SUMUL Milk and MIlk products.

You go to any shop in Surat, where AMUL/SUMUL products are sold, they take at least 50paise to 2 rupees more than the actual MRP printed particularly MIlk and Curd products packed in 250ml, 500ml and 1L.

If you question the shop keeper or shop owner, you will not get product at all. They produce an excuse such as cooling charges after 8-8.30AM onwards. From next time onwards, you could face NO STOCK message from shopkeeper, as he recognize your face. :)

May we know what is the action AMUL/SUMUL Milk Federation takes in this regard.

Milk Federation/ respective Govt Authority can visit any shop in Surat city/urban area under the zone and check themselve on this issue and confirm.